Merry Christmas Forumites!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
For personal reasons I won't go into, I'm spending the holidays alone in my ghetto apartment, but thought since I'm bored, thought I'd wish all the forum goers here a Happy Holidays!

You guys are always informative and entertaining. cheers, and here's hoping you all have a safe and joyous Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you as well.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Merry Christmas to those who have posted in this thread and to those who have yet to. Being that Christmas was yesterday.

Skulli

Merry Christmas to those who have posted in this thread and to those who have yet to. Being that Christmas was yesterday.

...oops. I returned home from the hospital after a 2 day stay, and actually thought TODAY was Christmas, lol!

Oh well, counting New Year's, it's still a "holiday" season....best wishes to all!

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
love+xmas.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone <3

Saozig

Hippy
It's still Xmas here in the Western hemisphere.

I'm sick with bronchitis so I'm celebrating by coughing up a lung. Also, I made pies--pumpkin and rhubarb.

Hope everyone's enjoying their holiday/Tuesday, or has enjoyed it.

Skulli

Mmmmmm, pie!

And here I sit alone, eating Little Debbie stale Nutty Bars, grrrr! :p

Saozig

Hippy
I'd be happy to share--I made two of each--but you have to get to El Paso, TX before my family devours them all. :eek:

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Happy holidays. :)

Over cooked the ham. :sadface: Still edible though!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Ivory

Let's Player
Merry Christmas all, from a friendly neighborhood poster

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts