• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I guess this is pretty much a universal opinion among Skyrim players but I just felt the need to go on about him a little bit, lol.

I'm doing the Snow Veil Sanctum quest again right now, and man he's just a turd. After going on about what a great thief he is and what an amateur I am, he just blasts his way around the dungeon making an ungodly racket. He tells me he doesn't want me bumbling into traps, and then he proceeds to crash his way through every trap in the place. I'm trying to sneak up on draugr scourges and deathlords while they're sleeping so I can kill them with my soul-harvesting dagger while in sneak mode (x15 damage bonus), and Mercer is just bumbling around waking them all up and making everything way more of a pain than it should be. And he yells out the silliest taunts, especially considering this is the only time he's really out and about so it makes you wonder why they wrote these lines for him. "I can hear your heart beating!!" Lol no you can't, they've been dead for thousands of years. There was this one area where I was sniping half a dozen draugr from a high place while Mercer was just yelling his taunts at them. "I'll spit on your corpse!" "I've killed legions like you!" He kept pushing into me and getting in my way. And then when I'd finished killing all of them, he turns to me and, if you please, says to me something like "you know, for someone who calls himself a thief, you sure make a lot of noise." Lol bugger off, Mercer.

I'm quite looking forward to enslaving his soul and putting it in a necklace or something. Perhaps a sneak-enhancing necklace, for irony's sake.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts