OOC Mercenaries of the Dark Sun

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    With the Civil disrupting the Empire, Mercenaries have been running wild, forming bands. With re-enforcement being sent into Skyrim all the time, Cyrodiil has been left virtually unprotected. With various mercenaries have formed bands. The Mercenaries of the Dark Sun are one such band, however they work in the dark, to serve the light. They are dedicated to the protection of the Empire. The Empire However see them as a threat, and will not hasten to attack them on sight.
    Positions:
    Leader - Sid - Owyn Ruuz
    Second in Command - blue 468 - Aenar
    Fence - Isara12 - Vaylna Huthira
    Master Mage - Anrwise888 - Anwrise Harr
    (When you post your CC say which position and I'll add it in)

Set the Realms of Cyrodiil, Skyrim and Solstheim

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    This is a really good RP idea. If I wasn't already involved in 3 others I would definitely sign up. I will however keep a eye out, looks good!

Sid

Please tell your friends about this Aerin. I would really like to start this thread soon

Sid

Thanks for that

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    Name:Vaylna Huthira
    Race: Dunmer
    Rank: Fence (she acquires materials for the group, but yes she will buy stolen goods :3)
    Personality: Bipolar (one moment shes happy and hyper, then next she is cold and calculating, and other times she is high strung and short tempered)
    biography: Valyna is like a dark elf Ysolda: promised her parents she'll become an successful merchant. She, however, left out the point about not all her deals being legal. Oh well. Her life is quite simple though: Born in Morrowind, moved to Cyrodiil after the red year, joined up with Dark sun.

blue 468

sounds pretty cool and I really want to get back into roleplaying. My CC is in my sig under Aenar, and I'd like to be your second in command if i could:D

Sid

Yeah, you can both join. I'll post my CC sometime today or tommorrow

Sid

Name: Owyn Ruuz
    Race: Redguard
    Position: Leader
    Personality: Fair but harsh when he needs to be. The barren wastes of Hammerfell taught him to preserve everything he could, for you may need it later on.
    Appearance: Around 6ft 5, with broad shoulders and braided cornrows going from the top of his head all the way down to his ears. With a crescent scar around his right eye, which is green whereas his left is grey. He has a well-defined facial features such as prominent cheek bones and a heavy jaw. In battle he wears an altered blades armour (A bit like Zaeed’s from mass effect, how one shoulder has a pauldron and the other doesn’t). Also he wears an Alik’r hood, which he pulls the lower part up in a snow storm or a sand storm. When not in combat he takes off his torso armour to reveal a rough spun tunic, which he works at a blacksmiths forge with. Whilst sailing his boat he wears a raiment similar to the one Connor (AC3) where whilst sailing the Aquila. However his is grey with red trimming and a black tricorn.
    Combat Preferences: He wields two Khukuri blades, which fit in the sheaths on his back. He also uses a Dwarven Crossbow and Ebony/Malachite throwing darts.
    History: Brought by an Alik’r warlord, Owyn found out from an early age that his father was one of the few loyal blades in Hammerfell. However one day a Thalmor agent, came and slaughtered the whole band of Alik’r, but took pity on the child. Owyn grew up vowing that one day, he would kill the same Thalmor Agent, taking out know pity on them, as she had for him.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    I would like a position of assassin if there is one. I'll post my CC later.
    (Oh and Blue POST ON THE MILITIA PLEASE. YOU AS WELL SID)

Sid

yeah course whatever

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
    I would like to be the master mage. Let be get a character card.

Sid

Yes Anwrise your in, (anf caecilus, post your cc

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
    Name: Anwrise Harr (aka "The Cold One")
    Race: Dark Elf/Vampire
    Class: " Powerful Mage"/ master of stealth and speech craft. Skilled in melee and unarmed combat.
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Appearance and Apparel: Black daedric silk robes with deadric armor peices woven in. Long black hair. Light grey skin. A almost perfect face with high cheek bones, laugh lines, a slightly crooked nose. Eyes are as black as the void and iritis that glow red.

History and stuff: At a young age Anwrise became a vampire at the age of 25. Anwrise has spent most of his life studying the ways of magic. During this time Anwrise found the Oghma Infinium and studied it for half a century as well as explore many planes of Oblivion. Has been a adveturer/villian. Is also friendly with rogue spell casters, necromancers, Forsworn and ect. Anwrise has a dark cynical sense of humor. Anwrise has a silver tongue that can talk its way out of almost any trouble or into trouble. With almost 1000 years of experience Anwrise is great a knowlege source and guide.
    371086-2075x1080.jpg

Sid

Yeah okay now we're just waiting for caecilius

Sid

Nope no where specific

Sid

:mad: any time caecilius you want to join in be my guest

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts