Melee's artwork (mostly photography)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Melee

I'm back, bitches
I'm using this thread to start posting different pieces of art I create. Most of them will be pictures (I am a Photography major after all), but others (like this first one) might be something different, like paintings, drawings, and bracelets.

I hope you enjoy them.

Note: While I do enjoy feedback, please make any criticism constructive. My artwork is really one of the only things I'm sensitive about, and if you comment only to nitpick it and tear it apart, I get a bit discouraged. =)

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2472.JPG
    IMG_2472.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 7

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
None of the images are showing up for me. Make sure they Img links are correct. :p

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Hmm, that's strange. I got them from my Tumblr, and they're showing up for me. =/ Maybe I should save them to my computer and upload them that way instead?

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Wow I guess I should have checked my self first I can't see certain Img files on my work pc oops. I guess I will have to wait till a little later to check them out.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :oops:

Melee

I'm back, bitches
No problem at all, I'm just glad they're working properly. =)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Actually they aren't I can see but the first one.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts