• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
What you guys are going to do when Dragon pops up in the screen, casting it's huge shadow over you in middle of nowhere? I don't know about you, but I am going to run as fast as I can and hide in a nearby forest.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I'd ride my horse to the nearest village, cower in fear in a house and watch it pillage the poor, defenceless village whilst hearing screams of women and children die in agony!

Really though, I'd just stand up to it and see what it does!

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Really though, I'd just stand up to it and see what it does!

Eat you as a dessert and use your thigh bones for picking up messy bits from it's teeth? Later on you revenge by giving it a serious constipation followed by more grave diarrhea.

Flamingtaco

I will use my skills as a marksman and take it down. I might level my character up a bit before I start the main quest so that way when dragons appear i can take them down.

Flamingtaco

Have you watched the gameplay from e3? The guards were slightly less than tough when faced with a dragon.

Travis

I'm gonna start hitting it with spells and see what happens. I bet I can dodge it's attacks for a while :)

Travis

I will. I'm sure I will dye the first many times I meet a dragon... but I just don't think I'm going to be able to restrain myself from messing with it somehow.

Flamingtaco

I imagine the first dragon encounter won't be overly difficult, bu it may require s reload or two. It will be fighting multiple dragons later on thats tough.

Travis

Wow! I didn't know that you would be able to fight more than one at once later on in the game. That sounds sweet. If this game is shaping up to be anything, it's epic!

Flamingtaco

Wow! I didn't know that you would be able to fight more than one at once later on in the game. That sounds sweet. If this game is shaping up to be anything, it's epic!
Well there are videos were two dragons fight each other so presumably you can fight several at a time.
is it true that the dragon encounters are completely random?
Not all of them. Some of them are part of quests and you won't encounter any until some point early on in the main story. After that though there will be random dragon encounters. Todd Howard has confirmed that, but I dont know how frequent they may be.

What you guys are going to do when Dragon pops up in the screen, casting it's huge shadow over you in middle of nowhere? I don't know about you, but I am going to run as fast as I can and hide in a nearby forest.

i know what i will do i will fight till have low health then i will let my wife fight it instead, Lol i joke that's my sons job :D

Travis

Uh-oh, sounds like you are playing with fire there ;) I wonder if there has been any consideration to drop in co-op, kinda like fable. It would be really fun if a buddy could drop-in and control your in-game spouse when they are assisting you.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
is it true that the dragon encounters are completely random?

I suppose not, because from what we know, the first encounter is tied to how you proceed with the main quest. If you don't do anything at all with it, dragons won't show up to cause small catastrophes in where you are wandering at that point.

In addition, I've gotten an impression that the encounters have a certain amount randomity, but there's also some pre-scripted stuff.
What you guys think?

Uh-oh, sounds like you are playing with fire there ;) I wonder if there has been any consideration to drop in co-op, kinda like fable. It would be really fun if a buddy could drop-in and control your in-game spouse when they are assisting you.
yeah that would be pretty coo :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts