• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Conran Moore

My name is Conran Moore, I'm aged 18 from Blackpool, England.

I play a Nord Battlemage called Talos The Second, My character is a True Nord that is Armed and Armored in the bones of Dragons and shrouded with powerful magical at the same time.

I am REALLY REALLY looking forward to a Third Skyrim Expansion; As I believe it may be a follow up to The Civil War Questline where you can maybe become The HighKing or Highqueen of Skyrim by challenging Jarl Ulfric at The Moot to the death by completing The Stormcloak Questline or you could have the choice to marry Jarl Elisif if sided with The Imperials, and when you are crowned the Leader of Skyrim you could maybe be given Solitude or Windhelm to rule from, and as royalty you may be given political and diplomatic options to go to war with the Thalmor and The Aldmeri Dominion in their own territory; The Summerset Isles where I believe Skyrim's Third Expansion may mainly be set.

Chillrend

Falkreath Land Owner
My name is Conran Moore, I'm aged 18 from Blackpool, England.

I play a Nord Battlemage called Talos The Second, My character is a True Nord that is Armed and Armored in the bones of Dragons and shrouded with powerful magical at the same time.

I am REALLY REALLY looking forward to a Third Skyrim Expansion; As I believe it may be a follow up to The Civil War Questline where you can maybe become The HighKing or Highqueen of Skyrim by challenging Jarl Ulfric at The Moot to the death by completing The Stormcloak Questline or you could have the choice to marry Jarl Elisif if sided with The Imperials, and when you are crowned the Leader of Skyrim you could maybe be given Solitude or Windhelm to rule from, and as royalty you may be given political and diplomatic options to go to war with the Thalmor and The Aldmeri Dominion in their own territory; The Summerset Isles where I believe Skyrim's Third Expansion may mainly be set.

Well first off, welcome to the Forums! We are glad to have you here!

On the DLC note, I really do hope they come out with something similar to this! In my opinion the Civil War quests were kind of weak and adding a new war would be awesome! I just hope they make it longer like a war should be and give us the feature to actually strategize our next move against the Thalmor.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Welcome to the forum!

I wouldn't get my hopes up for a 3rd DLC to be honest. They may make another one but I think it's time to go back to Fallout.