May I quote Brokeback Mountain?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Quit the forum? Never. Even I lost total intrest in Skyrim I would still be on here.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I also can't stay away from Skyrim. Sure I deleted everything, but, after playing War in the North for 15 minutes, there I was again. Creating a new warrior Fenris and a new spellsword/battlemage Brigetta. Sheesh...

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Honestly this forum is probably the biggesy reason I keep playing. Every few days I see a new idea that I must try.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Tis indeed a positive, interactive hangout, and I cheer for it's long continuation. :beermug:

I gave no regard to the recent message in my inbox from some party unknown saying, "Come check out this other forum that I'm trying to start, since this one is so poorly moderated..." To whoever sent that, I draw my sword and say, "Never should've come here!"

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
This forum is becoming as much of an addiction as Skyrim.

I got in from work about an hour ago and was going to play while I have the house to myself. I thought I'd come here first. There's my peace and quiet time disappeared - I can hear a key in the lock.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I've been trying not to say anything here on the forums, but am finding I miss the interaction!

All I have to say is a quote from Brokeback Mountain, "I cayn't quit you!"

How come you're trying to avoid posting?

Also, a friend has War in the North and we play co-op... that is a really fun game. It's no Skyrim, but it's still really fun. I had considered picking it up myself.

Daelon DuLac

I've been trying not to say anything here on the forums, but am finding I miss the interaction!

All I have to say is a quote from Brokeback Mountain, "I cayn't quit you!"

How come you're trying to avoid posting?

Also, a friend has War in the North and we play co-op... that is a really fun game. It's no Skyrim, but it's still really fun. I had considered picking it up myself.
I enjoy it, but it's so linear it gets boring quick for me. :)

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.

Yeah, I can understand that. I also find it annoying that you have to CONSTANTLY evaluate every piece of armor you're wearing because you're always finding something new. It gets a bit tiring.

So why were you trying to avoid posting, my man?

Daelon DuLac

Yeah, I can understand that. I also find it annoying that you have to CONSTANTLY evaluate every piece of armor you're wearing because you're always finding something new. It gets a bit tiring.

So why were you trying to avoid posting, my man?
I was going to concentrate on War of the North, Assassins Creed III, Dragons Dogma and Dragon Age for a while to take a break, but I find that I'm unable to. Was on War of the North for 20 minutes last night after deleting all my saves on SR but immediately went back to SR and started a new character. I swear SR is worse than smoking or heroin... not that I would know, of course ;)

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I was going to concentrate on War of the North, Assassins Creed III, Dragons Dogma and Dragon Age for a while to take a break, but I find that I'm unable to. Was on War of the North for 20 minutes last night after deleting all my saves on SR but immediately went back to SR and started a new character. I swear SR is worse than smoking or heroin... not that I would know, of course ;)

Ah, I understand. I find I try to visit and post here even when I'm not playing Skyrim. I mean, sometimes I get dragged away for awhile, but I try to always come back. We have a fairly nice little community here.

I can't believe you deleted all your saves! I could never do something so bold. Maybe some of them, but not all of them!!

Daelon DuLac

Ah, I understand. I find I try to visit and post here even when I'm not playing Skyrim. I mean, sometimes I get dragged away for awhile, but I try to always come back. We have a fairly nice little community here.

I can't believe you deleted all your saves! I could never do something so bold. Maybe some of them, but not all of them!!
I think part of my joy in SR is the creation and development of characters. All the quests get a little boring for me so I like to start someone completely new and build them from the ground up in to an unstoppable force of nature.

Last night created: Brigitta - Nord, spellsword/battlemage, eventual vampire and Fenris - Nord warrior/Companion and eventual werewolf.

I seem to create the same type of characters over and over but it's what I enjoy. :)

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
I can't even look at a screenshot of Skyrim without immediate disgust and a soon fatal case of boredom.

Daelon DuLac

I can't even look at a screenshot of Skyrim without immediate disgust and a soon fatal case of boredom.
Then what the heck are you doing on this forum? If you loathe SR then a SR forum is certainly not the place for you.:confused:

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Then what the heck are you doing on this forum? If you loathe SR then a SR forum is certainly not the place for you.:confused:

Because I use to frequent these forums a lot and used to love Skyrim. I don't even post in the general discussion except today to contribute to this thread.

Daelon DuLac

Because I use to frequent these forums a lot and used to love Skyrim. I don't even post in the general discussion except today to contribute to this thread.
What do you prefer now?

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer

What do you prefer now?

I don't play much games at all really because I just don't have the time anymore with college/job.

The few times I do, I'm most likely playing Rome 2:Total War, though. I just bought BF4 a few minutes ago, I don't know why. I need a game I can pick up and play, not one that takes ages to get into like Rome or Skyrim.

Daelon DuLac

What do you prefer now?

I don't play much games at all really because I just don't have the time anymore with college/job.

The few times I do, I'm most likely playing Rome 2:Total War, though. I just bought BF4 a few minutes ago, I don't know why. I need a game I can pick up and play, not one that takes ages to get into like Rome or Skyrim.
Do agree on the time constraints. Good luck on the school/job front. Maybe you'll get back in to gaming once your life isn't so busy.