• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

renzlawliet

There are Some pix i uploaded in my character.. maybe later ill put some guides to complete my post but i want to show the maximum stats u can enchant

TESV_2012_01_20_01_32_39_536.jpg

47% in bow and in 1hand damage

TESV_2012_01_20_00_57_04_767.jpg

29% of smithing and creating potions

these are some pix i want to show ill try updating it and write some guides to it..

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I assume these are base max percents then and not exploited?

Grey Fox

Without using exploits you can create enchanting potions that are 37% more powerful and smithing potions that are 147% which yields slightly more powerful gear than what you have shown.

renzlawliet

I assume these are base max percents then and not exploited?

dude yes its not exploited.. its the highest enchanting no.s u can create.. no more no less..
1st u can create or enchant about 24% and using the portify of enchant it will be improved..
btw im bit lazy so i dont havetime of creating full page of guides here.. wanna try helping me?

renzlawliet

Without using exploits you can create enchanting potions that are 37% more powerful and smithing potions that are 147% which yields slightly more powerful gear than what you have shown.

u can create 37% w/o using potions.. its normal if ur enchanting is 100 and added perks by it

Shew

I appreciate the offer but I have enough guides of my own design, and have been given the Role Play Moderator position and so my time is spent already but there are several factors you might wanna take into consideration.
  1. how many items can you wear with a particular enhancement say =x
  2. how many perk points are in you enchantment tree governing those types of items and the percentages that adds up to.
  3. and the math of these two combined
  4. For instance when it come to percentage math its like this: 1st item (+47% of base) + 2nd item (+47% to that number) = not 94% but what percent? and ETC...

renzlawliet

I appreciate the offer but I have enough guides of my own design, and have been given the Role Play Moderator position and so my time is spent already but there are several factors you might wanna take into consideration.
  1. how many items can you wear with a particular enhancement say =x
  2. how many perk points are in you enchantment tree governing those types of items and the percentages that adds up to.
  3. and the math of these two combined
  4. For instance when it come to percentage math its like this: 1st item (+47% of base) + 2nd item (+47% to that number) = not 94% but what percent? and ETC...

haha this is the hard part when your the one to explain it.. btw can i edit my post then? so i can add some pointers.. ill try answering ur question if i can edit my post then

Maximizing ur enchanting to 100
Putting max points in ENCHANTER perk 5/5 this will make our enchantment 100% stronger
Putting points in INSIGHTFUL ENCHANTER this will make our enchantments on armor 25% stronger​
So max enchanter and insightful enchanter makes it 125% stronger​
Now you can now start enchanting ur items​
the normal stats % u can enchant is 39 % for bow damage , 1 hand damage , 2 hand damage etc​
while in smiting , alchemy is only 24%​
Thats the start of ALCHEMY PERKS to enter.. MORE EXPLAINING TO DO :sadface:

Shew

feel free to edit your post buddy it's yours

Shew

bottom next to your name and time posted
II
II
II
II