Master Mode Tips? (Please)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CidFTW

Any tips on playing Master Mode
(Yes I know, its people opinion & any setup can work but I know on Master Mode there only a few thing would work and I would like to know your)

Best Race
Best Classes
Perks
Stats Ratio HP/Magic/Sta
Tips
Do & Don't
(Please tell me why you pick them so I can understand Thanks)<3

Anything would help. I wouldn't like to put a lot of time into Master Mode to find out a perk or stats pts was put in the wrong place

Oh right anyone know the answer to this question
If I make a poison and put it on my dagger then sneak attack having the x15 damage skill will the damage be added to the sneak attack?

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
This is just my very humble opinion, it'd be best to listen to all advice you get.

Best Race: Breton. Mainly because of the Magic Resistance. While playing on Master your biggest threat is not the sword but the spell. This can help.

Best Classes: Presuming you're a Breton, a sword & board type warrior who conjures allies and uses alteration to buff up your armor rating. A third school of magic of your choice would be handy as well, which could be your choice. Just try not to spread your perks out too much as they're limited, which brings me too....

Perks: The shield tree is epic. Get elemental protection, deflect arrows and shield charge mainly, and the slow mo one can help. If you do the shield tree then it makes sense to do the one-handed tree as well. Also choose what type of armor (light or heavy) you want, but don't spread them out among each other. Enchanting and Smithing can really help your damage and defence if you have the patience. If you're really patient, alchemy can be quite handy as you can use potions to protect yourself depending on the situation (resist frost against a frost dragon). While doing master I don't think it's a great idea to be too sneaky/thief like. If you don't get your warrior skills up, if you're caught then you're dead. Of course you could use no magic and put them in sneak instead and be a sneaky warrior, which isn't really my style but others swear by it. I guess I'm saying you can put them where you want, but don't use two incompatible ones, such as two-handed and one-handed, or light and heavy armor. I think it's best to combine warrior & magic or warrior & sneak, but I'm not sure about sneak & mage because you have no defence against those tough bandits and whatnot.

Stats ratio: I don't really know a good ratio, but health is most important to me. Stamina and magika are about equal. Of course if you use no magic then ignore it.

Tips: Use potions and magic to buff yourself up. Tactical shouts like slow time and marked for death can be more useful than offensive ones like fire breath, and do not hesitate to Fus Ro Dah when they're near a ledge. Listen to the music, as you can hear it when you're about to enter a place with enemies. But most important is to make sure there's always an escape plan in case things go pear-shaped.

CidFTW

I see. Do you have a dagger/assassin build like this one so I can be a sneak person? If not you got any tips.

What would be the best raito of attributes dagger/assassin?
Like Stamina, Magicka, Health

Any good perks for a dagger/sneak person.
Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!
Please used to show the best perks for dagger/sneak class.

Race
Would Breton be the best for assassin on master mode?
When it come to a race I was trying to think of once who will help me on the hardest mode and don't go by there beginning skill bonuses being in the end all skill can be 100%.

I am trying to think what one will have a better Powers and Abilities.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
eh, no sorry. to be honest I don't follow strict builds, I just kind of use the perk calculator to see what looks like a good fit. Have a go yourself and see what you find. Also play to your races natural abilities. I would say your main trees are sneak, one-handed, light armor, illusion (for those sneaky spells), archery for ranged sneaking, enchanting and smithing just to buff up your armor and weapons. Alchemy is always useful no matter who you are too.

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Im a pretty dominant sneak type char, and while I cant give you specific perks (read the description of prks yo even if your nowhere near the levwl. Plan ahead.)

Race: Khajhiit(?) Give you good sneak bonuses, but I prefer orc on master for the special ability, so orc (50% less damage helps)

Sneak early in the game a lot. Sneak from the time you leave the bounds till youre through bleak falls. You can use heavy armor, but i suggest using light boots/gauntlets even if the bonus for stealth is tiny. Use enchants for sneak, health, and resist bonuses. I suggest a dual wield sword not daggers, but that cuts sneak bonus. DONT BE A VAMPIRE UNLESS DAWNGUARD!! If you cant sneak up and kill a sabre cat before you die at lvl 12 on master you need practice. Alchemy is a waste, put it in a third magic, and smithing is your friend.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts