Master difficulty, dremora lord dies to fast

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dbukalski

Playing on master difficulty and summong dremora lord. Fighting the guy inside black star. The dremora lord dies too fast even against one of the fire mages. Like he doesnt even get into combat when I summon him a few feet from the target. Yet people talk about how powerful they are? seems frost atronarch with high hp or storm with ranged would at least contribute to the fight some

Maybe it's because you're on master difficulty?

dbukalski

As much as people had been talking up the dremora lord I was expecting more. I haven't used them yet but I assume frost will survive better and storm with range will do more damage in the harder master level

Xiomn

Oh by the way i got super owned by the lowest ranking Dremora the Dremora Churl mages on the Azura shrine quest multiple times on master difficulty so i had to put it on Novice to get it over with :sadface:

brandon

yeah ive ran into a dremora churl at mehrunes shrine and on adept it kicked my butt hardcore. i killed it and the the dremora lord i fus ro dahd off the cliff came running up behind me and finished me off with one swipe.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts