Xbox 360 Marriage with Shahvee (help)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

IsaBlue

Epic Assassin
I have completed the quests for her and she accepted marrying me. When I went on to the wedding ceremony, one of my older partners spawned dead and made everybody leave, thus making me not attend to my wedding. I moved the body to a hidden area and talked to Maramal. He told me to go and sort it out with Shahvee. I fast traveled to where Shahvee was located and talked to her. Instead of sorting out the problem to try the wedding ceremony again, my only answer was "I never loved you anyways." After saying that she tells me to never come back, and I can't do any other answers then the "Why are you always happy?" while trying to talk to her again. Am I doing something wrong? :/ I keep reloading so I don't give her that answer, but I'm curious if I can try marriage again.

Elderberries

Don't know if anyone else solved this yet, but it happened to me also. I just dragged the poor ol' corpse into cellar and got happily married after that. :)

IsaBlue

Epic Assassin
I'm still curious as to asking her to retry the wedding ceremony. All I can say to her is "I never loved you,anyways.". I'm very curious as to get her to forgive me and retry the wedding.

Elderberries

Ah, that's another thing then. I had 2 options and one was to re-try the marriage. All i can think about that is that the "favor" you've done to her previously wasn't big enough to get her to give you another chance. But as i said, didn't have that problem.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Did you try not talking to her at all right away? Wait at least 24 hours in game then try talking to her, see what chat options that gives you. I got stood up my first try at marriage (although it told me I stood her up... bah). Talking to her within the first 24 hours only had her saying how mad she was at me, after waiting in game for a day I had the ability to tell her I was sorry and had a second chance at the wedding, and it went off without a hitch.

IsaBlue

Epic Assassin
Should I try the "Blood on the Ice" mission first? I tried waiting by pushing select for 24 hours and got the same "I never loved you, anyways." answer. Maybe I have to actually wait instead of time traveling?

Deadhand

Should I try the "Blood on the Ice" mission first? I tried waiting by pushing select for 24 hours and got the same "I never loved you, anyways." answer. Maybe I have to actually wait instead of time traveling?
Nah, the "time travel" of using the back/select button is the same as actual waiting, per the game code/rules. Not sure man, good luck!

Deadhand

Yeah here's hoping, but they are usually pretty good at maintaining their game quality, so I expect good things.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts