Xbox 360 markarth made me slaughter them

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

murdaface

so i did the quest where you fin out about the guy in the warrens, and i learn about the crooked guards in the shrine of talos, and of course i kill the two guards instead of going to jail. so when i headed out of town i had to kill all o them. no biggie, i didnt like markarth anyway. even the begger gave me some attitude, after i gave his broke ass some septims. the nerve. anyway, i hope this doesnt mess up the main quest. and if it does, still cool, i love starting this game over!

Khazrihl

so i did the quest where you fin out about the guy in the warrens, and i learn about the crooked guards in the shrine of talos, and of course i kill the two guards instead of going to jail. so when i headed out of town i had to kill all o them. no biggie, i didnt like markarth anyway. even the begger gave me some attitude, after i gave his broke ass some septims. the nerve. anyway, i hope this doesnt mess up the main quest. and if it does, still cool, i love starting this game over!

Not a problem, guy. The main quest doesn't take you inside the city of Markarth, however, I believe you still have a bounty in The Reach, which may give you minor trouble when (SPOILER) Going to Sky Haven Temple

murdaface

lol im gonna owe a grip. i bet i killed 15 guards or more. o well i dont really need gold anyway!

Shmaglum

Knee Repair Extraordinaire
Going to jail is part of the quest though. It's not just normal jail. I recommend going back because it was a pretty sweet quest.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Going to jail is part of the quest though. It's not just normal jail. I recommend going back because it was a pretty sweet quest.
yeeesss I love that quest.

Shmaglum

Knee Repair Extraordinaire

Kablewee

couple of side quest for DB or Thieves guild requires you to visit Markarth so you can pay off your bounty if you can.

I love that quest line! :) I killed the Orc guard too! :p and the guy who you are supposed to just talk to..they were horrible people anyways. ;)

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
Rofl!!!! Greatest thread ever.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts