Maramal won't talk to me after I missed my own wedding

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

chelz0r

Just tells me to get out and no dialogue options. Others in temple tell me to just leave. This was my first attempt at marriage and I miscalculated the distance to a cave on the day :)

Is there a way to get him to book another ceremony??

Sky High

Resident of Earth and Wonderland
Talk to your fiancé and convince them to give you another chance. Then, talk to Maramal again and the wedding will be the next day at 6:00 AM.

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
A easy way to avoid that problem is to just wait in the temple until 6:00 AM. Don't bother doing quests during that time or you'll probably miss your wedding.

Natalie Ayoub

I also missed my wedding but in a much more embarassing way. I decided to go down to the tavern for a drink, you know to calm my characters nerves. Lol i was then approached by this guy and he asked for a drinking competition and i was like heck yeah, i'd beat this guy and then go get married. Next thing i know i'm waking up in the temple in markarth and being scolded by the priest there. She made me clean up the mess i created before allowing me to leave. Realising i missed the wedding i went back to where my chosen future husband lived and asked for a second chance. Second time round i stayed in the temple and waited. Im sure there is no third chance.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I also missed my wedding but in a much more embarassing way. I decided to go down to the tavern for a drink, you know to calm my characters nerves. Lol i was then approached by this guy and he asked for a drinking competition and i was like heck yeah, i'd beat this guy and then go get married. Next thing i know i'm waking up in the temple in markarth and being scolded by the priest there. She made me clean up the mess i created before allowing me to leave. Realising i missed the wedding i went back to where my chosen future husband lived and asked for a second chance. Second time round i stayed in the temple and waited. Im sure there is no third chance.
Brilliant! AND... wait, have you pieced together the events of that night yet?

Natalie Ayoub

yeah, i did ofcourse! I was curious. Definitely a night to remember. Haha i dont want to spoil it in case some people haven't played that mission yet. My favourite thing about elder scrolls is the random mission or random moments that happens to your character.

Natalie Ayoub

yeah, i did ofcourse! I was curious. Definitely a night to remember. Haha i dont want to spoil it in case some people haven't played that mission yet. My favourite thing about elder scrolls is the random mission or random moments that happens to your character.
i actually pieced it all together before visiting the dude at our home after the wedding haha

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts