Map Markers Not Working? Help!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Yoshi4D

Hello, Im new here. im having problems with skyrim for Xbox 360. Everytime i try to do the quest "Heart of dibella" and a few others, the map markers seem to bug out and not work, so therefor, i have no idea where to go, any clue on a fix for this? ive tried going back to saves, but i still cant do the quest. also, when i do the quest, it wont show any other map markers for any other quests either!

Y0m0mmallama

The page linked explains that "Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done."
Skyrim:The Heart of Dibella - UESPWiki
Careful, the link contains spoilers... yet details all of the bugs that are associated with this quest.

Y0m0mmallama

It may be that your journal entry is not being shown, so your quest marker is not being shown. The only way you may be able to fix it is to continue on the quest. Read previous parts of the quest or use the linked page for a direct guide to what to do.