• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Alex Zandy

I'm sure you all know of the mannequin bugs. Currently in my game I have the "All body mods compatible female mannequins" mod. It makes all the mannequins female and takes away the wooden texture as well as stopping the random live ones and the ones that walk around. However the head goes to the wooden default texture each time I load up the game. Does anyone know any better mods that fixes all the problems? P.S. I have Dragonborn, Hearthfire and Dawnguard so cant use the vanilla fix mod.

JoeReese

This is a total guess, but is there another mod loaded behind it that would be changing them back? Maybe make a hard save, copy and paste the save somewhere safe, and try juggling your load order around a bit?

Alex Zandy

No, firstly it is near the back and secondly I know a lot about load order and there is nothing that would overwrite it.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
Ah, personally I don't use mannequin mods, fixes or whatever as I've never has it glitch on me ever.

Just a thought, have you cleaned all of your master files and mods with Tes5edit?
Have you unselected the mod, saved and then reselected it?

Sounds like conflicting meshes to me.