Man up and listen to hardcore.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

l0rdg0ld666

Listener
Just wondering if anybody here is into hardcore music? And by that, i mean stuff like terror, madball, rhinoceros, the mongoloids, not that hxc, girl pants/white belt, a day to remember crap.

Diisk

Hey some a day to remember is alright.
But the stuff you call hard, like iced earth? I like them.
But I mostly listen to Aerosmith and van halen.

l0rdg0ld666

Listener
Iced earth is an okay band, but im not into that heavy metal inspired stuff.

Heres my two cents. You should try listening to Ringworm. They're the reason why im so in love with hardcore.

and yes aerosmith is badass lol

*doesn't know any of the bands mentioned here besides Aerosmith*

Tanya

I have enjoyed Cradle Of Filth, Mayhem, Anthrax, Suicidal Tendencies... Is that what you mean?

l0rdg0ld666

Listener
No i mean stuff like this.

black my heart rip :*(

btw thrash metal stuff like suicidal is awesome

Diisk

No i mean stuff like this.

black my heart rip :*(

btw thrash metal stuff like suicidal is awesome
that song was cool.
I personally like these though some might not be hard core tho.

Asking Alexandria
Eyes set to kill
Some a day to remember
All that remains
Escape the fate
Paramour
Black label society
Social code, only the song bomb hands.
Concrete society. The song coma
Iced earth.
I set My friends on fire.
And then there's the country.
Lol
Trace Adkins
Blake shelton
Kip Moore
Jason Alden
Brantley Gilbert
Oh and at least 20 more artists I'm too lazy to think of..
Yea I'm the big ass football playing white dude driving the lifted Chevy truck blazing country and rock.

l0rdg0ld666

Listener
Everyones got their tastes. Im very fond of hardcore, real dubstep, chiptunes(if you havent heard of it, you should look it up), most forms of techno/dance.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
My favorite thrash metal band is Metallica. I know they aren't really considered "hardcore". I like all different types of rock: Guns 'n Roses (when Axl and Slash got along), Rage Against the Machine, Tenacious D, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Joan Jett, Van Halen, etc....

I'm also into J-metal (japanese metal bands). My favorite J-metal bands are Galneryus, Concerto Moon, Onmyouza, Area51, and the Sex Machineguns.

As for hardcore metal, I don't really like the way the vocalists for those bands sing, but I have enjoyed some songs by bands like Static X. My favorite hardcore song is Mermaider (Mermaid Murder) by Dethklok. I know Dethklok might be a joke to real hardcore fans, but I just like that song.

I am very unfamiliar with musical categories. Well, I do like the band Five Finger Death Punch, but I don't know which genre they fall under. The only genre I can recognize is dubstep, and I definitely know that FFDP is not dubstep.

Omega Dragon

I am very unfamiliar with musical categories. Well, I do like the band Five Finger Death Punch, but I don't know which genre they fall under. The only genre I can recognize is dubstep, and I definitely know that FFDP is not dubstep.

I won't say I'm not familiar with different music genres, but I have gotten to the point where I don't care what genre anything is and generally won't pay attention to their subgenres (and because of that I couldn't tell you what the subgenre to most stuff I listen to is). The "hardcore" term for a subgenre is quite interesting too, as it can mean a variety of things...

kdshields

Co-founder of Applits.com
Not into it, my man..to each his own, though!