Main quest finished, time for a new character! Evil khajiit thief/murderer

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
My first playthrough with my 2H Nord warrior was not really a focused effort; I was trying to experience as much game content as possible, even doing contradictory things just for the sake of completing as many quests as I could, so I was basically all over the place. He also became overpowered, even with a mod that cranked up the difficulty beyond master, so I shelved him for now. At least I got through the main questline, though I must say the final battle was anticlimactic because the end boss went down so fast.

This time around I thought I'd make an effort to role play more, and decided to roll a Khajiit with a dark twist. He's going to be a thief with the following specializations: dual wielding, archery, light armor, alchemy (mainly poisons), sneaking, smithing and/or enchanting. He's also going to be utterly unscrupulous, a larcenous, homicidal sociopath whose hatred of the Nords and their homeland is only exceeded by his hatred of law, civilization and order. To this end I downloaded the killable children mod. Not sure if I'll feel comfortable ever killing one of them.. depends on how much I get into character, I reckon! I'm also using visual enhancement mods and a 'food is mandatory' mod for greater immersion, and once I get further into the game, I'll incorporate the custom difficulty thing again for more challenge. I'm starting out on expert, moving up to master at around level 10-15 & taking things from there.

With my Nord I never got into the Dark Brotherhood questline (past the initiation quest in the cabin), so I think I'll tackle that early on. I'll also replay the thieves guild and try to finish all of the daedric quests, some of which I didn't handle with my Nord. Does anyone have any advice or tips for someone starting out an evil stealth character? Any other mods that could enhance the experience for a wicked murderer? Also, does my character build plan look solid?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
Your new character sounds a lot like my assassin! I think I have about 60,000 bounty on my shoulders now.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Sounds so similar to mine, but not as sneaky, and also a dude.
Pretty solid build there, I wish you good luck. Enjoy the DB questline, it's great.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Thanks for the feedback! I've heard the DB questline is the best one in the game.. gonna have plenty of fun murdering people and racking up a colossal bounty. :D

Archair

lol my character is pretty fluffed up....i have riched lvl 81 ,spend a lot of time in tricks.Although i am an imperial i i helped stormcloaks capture solitude :p....Im a warrior, a thief and an assassin!!!xD

sprugly

I've been a little all over the place with my character to. But now I've spanked alduin, which I also found to be rather easy, I was thinking that the power might go to my dudes head.

Though so far he's been good all the way I've joined the thieves guild, and his quest for power will then lead him to the dark brotherhood I think.

Time to kill some innocents!

Sprugly

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
A hatred for " law, civilzation and order" has nothing to do with psychopathic urges to kill children, just sayin'.

Khaijiits are cool, I may play another khaijiit, similar to what you're planning, but more sneaky.

I originally wanted to play an elf but they are all too ugly.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I didn’t think the DB questline was good at all, personally I found TG questline much better and with best rewards: Nightingale armor, Chillrend , Skeleton key , followed by Nocturnal's powers. NICE....

I am really considering wiping out the DB in my next playthrough. Killing random characters who have done nothing isn’t my thing.