• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NocturnaSuppressio

Legate Nocturna
I am currently very good in Destruction and Alteration

Can someone please tell me what school I should start on next, I am a Nord, my current character is level 27 and he is my first mage/warrior hybrid. Thanks

Arn Magnus

Restoration or conjuration are good. Restoration for healing and also magicka regeneration and conjuration to take the heat off yourself in battle as enemies tend to focus on your summoned familiar instead of you.

Scrambles

Conjuration I'd say, I'm using a similar build myself and I've been investing in conjuration from the start, bound weapons can be very useful as they can't be blasted out of your hand plus there's a perk that makes them cast soul trap (very handy if you're enchanting) and if nothing else having a conjured atronauch (sp) at least gives you another damage sponge, very handy when you're being mobbed from all direction and need an extra distraction.

Bound weapons are usually really underpowered in the late game, but I do think summoning daedra is pretty handy. Personally I wouldn't expand into another magic school. Since you are a mage/warrior then you now have perks and skills in: destruction, alteration, one-handed (or two-handed), and maybe an armor skill (If I use alteration I always go mage armor, but some people don't). Instead of changing up my combat game I would expand into crafting.

right now I have a mage/warrior of my own. He uses Alteration, Restoration, Two-Handed as his only combat skills. Really that's all I need, mage armor and magic resistance plus healing makes me invincible. All I have to do after the start of a fight is slaughter my enemies with my greatsword.

Doomy

I would say don't. Spreading your skills means your enemies become too powerful. Enchant or conjeration if you really must.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk 2

NocturnaSuppressio

Legate Nocturna
I am going to do restoration, as I find giants and Dragur deathlords particularly draining when it comes to my health, Thanks for the replies!

Kruise

Khajiit will smell them coming.
I personally made a Paladin, which is along the lines of what I believe you have. Restoration I believe (as a Breton so I don't need the magic resist) will be Alteration. I can heal myself quickly in the middle of combat. Potions work, but with 400 Health, I use them up fast.