• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bronxtale

I usually use restoration and destruction is there a better combinations?
I trie dconjuration and destruction but it takes too much mana

Are you talking about just use in combat? If so, I tend to use potions for healing, rather than restoration. Likewise, potions to restock your magic in a fight allow Destruction and either Conjuration or Illusion to be used. In reality, I tend to use many of my perks for Enchantment which gives me more long-term flexibility.

272Hero

Same, my armour is enchanted on four peices at destruction costs 25. Less, which means destruction dosent use any magika

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I often use restoration, but seldom to heal. Wards! They're extraordinarily useful when fighting dragons, draugr and other mages. They block not simply damage, but any magical effects, including all dragon breath attacks, and all draugr shouts.

A dragon rears back its head and exhales a gout of flame and you, and you stand there with your hand out and block it with the force. What's more awesome than that? Nothing.

As for combinations, I'm partial to conjuration as well. But once my thralls are up, I usually switch off. But I have a sets for magika-less restoration/destruction, conjuration/destruction and Illusion/restoration.

I dress accordingly.

Pete

My favorite is illusion combined with conjuration. You master the wills of the living and the dead. Works great as when your a vampire.

bronxtale

Same, my armour is enchanted on four peices at destruction costs 25. Less, which means destruction dosent use any magika
but doesn't that make the game not fun to play?

bronxtale

destruction is my offence but I couldn't find any enchantment fot fortifying conjuration if I use it my mana depletes pretty quickly

bronxtale

not realy, i only wear it when i get bored of mindlessly hacking falmer apart. But i see where your coming from. Its not worn 24/7
true I want to try illusion but there isn't any strong ones or people who sells the book and where do you get expert destruction book?

bronxtale

not realy, i only wear it when i get bored of mindlessly hacking falmer apart. But i see where your coming from. Its not worn 24/7
only in a dangerous situations?

bronxtale

when things get all crazy and pl***
I did it! all the destruction is now 0 some are three 3 but when a dragon was flying above it was easy to kill it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts