• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Are there any good looking robes aside from cultist robes? Most of them all just look alike and are bland and boring. After the cultists attacked me, I started wearing their robes because frankly, they look pretty badass as far as robes go. The only thing is, the only enchantment they have on them is +75% magicka regeneration- not a bad enchantment, but I'd like to have fortify X as well...
Not a huge deal since my enchanting will let me get enough fortify enchants on other gear, but still...

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
if you complete the mage's college quests you get the Arch Mage's robes, really cool looking and great stats

Yeah, those robes have decent stats, but they look more tribal than I care for. :\

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Yes, after a while they become really stale. I could recommend you the Thalmor Robes, they are simple, yet elegant, the problem being... Well, Thalmor-related of course. I only hope that you're playing on PC.

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
If you're going for the wizard look, enter the temple in Raven Rock and check out the priests' robes. If you have enough pickpocket then steal it, if not.... you know what you have to do.

mqdefault.jpg

Or do the quests for Neloth and get the Telvanni Robes at the end.

images

If you want your character to look like a badass mage then just loot Miraak's body for his robe.

images

EDIT: As for enchantments, just enchant a necklace, ring or circlet to get what you're looking for.

Looks like I'm going to do the Dragonborn questline XD

Thanks!

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I like the Arch Mage robes. I wear them when I'm shopping for potion, enchanting and smithing ingredients. Good for transmuting on the road along with some Dragonscale boots and gauntlets for my small town shopping runs. Dragons love them small towns.

coinop25

There is ONE set of unenchanted hooded blue robes if you have Dawnguard installed (on a dead adventurer downstream from Deep Folk Crossing). I love the way they look – they're the ones court wizards wear like that guy in Dragonsreach who keeps advising you to join the college (even after you run it) – but I'm not fond of the default enchantment. I used a duplication glitch to make a bunch more to enchant them myself.

JClarke1953

Are there any good looking robes aside from cultist robes? Most of them all just look alike and are bland and boring. After the cultists attacked me, I started wearing their robes because frankly, they look pretty badass as far as robes go. The only thing is, the only enchantment they have on them is +75% magicka regeneration- not a bad enchantment, but I'd like to have fortify X as well...
Not a huge deal since my enchanting will let me get enough fortify enchants on other gear, but still...

I use Royal Vampire Armor for my char's, and enchant the gauntlets and boots for what is needed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts