made a lot of money, now what to spend it on ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

suethenoob

have 10k now, aold all armour weapons and got rid of horse now what shall i get to complete my character ! a list please?

Mehrunes Dagon

36k? its only 25k unless you included the upgrades in the price lol. personally the house in whiterun is enough for me I can store all my stuff from dungeons and then the warmaiden is right next door so when needed I can just go there and sell and right up the street is the general goods so that house is my personal favorite due to location.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
36k? its only 25k unless you included the upgrades in the price lol. personally the house in whiterun is enough for me I can store all my stuff from dungeons and then the warmaiden is right next door so when needed I can just go there and sell and right up the street is the general goods so that house is my personal favorite due to location.

Yes, I like Whiterun's the best. It's the cheapest, and is more then enough for my needs. After all, Whiterun is where it is because of location. So it's ideal for a home.

King Archer

Screw that my wood elf likes the finer things in Skyrim life. Married the dirt-poor super hot minor chic Sylgja and now shes living in luxury. Got another hot housecarl chillin in the house too, always nice to come home to two pretty faces after a battle.

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
im trying to get the 100k achievement, at about 70k right now. trying to decide what to spend that money on too ahah.

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
im trying to get the 100k achievement, at about 70k right now. trying to decide what to spend that money on too ahah.

I'm in the same boat, I have a little over 60k (pointlessly bought the 12k house w/addons in Windheld ~ that was a waste, although the mannequins are neat.) and will likely blow it on the available houses after I get the 100k achievement.

Just to throw this out there, and it's a bit off topic, I started playing on Master around level 28 or so. I am currently 38 (literally just hit 38 a minute ago) and for some reason was attacked by a lvl 40+ dragon, needless to say it easily killed me the first time, but a 2nd go at it and it went down with little effort. So, feeling better about myself a few minutes after that I run into a Sabre (which I had ignored almost the entire game after I killed my first one), lasted all of 3 seconds. So, apparently all my sneaky maneuvers are not enough at higher levels, so I've switched back to Expert. For a few days I felt pretty good playing on Master, guess I'll have to turn it back up when I get a few more levels in. Giants and mammoths I can dodge all day, but Sabre's? Really?

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I've been wondering how to spend it myself.

Lately I've been stocking up on stuff like Grand Soul gems and buying up all the alchemy reagents from shopkeepers but then I end up replacing everything I just spent a dungeon crawl or two later.

I'd like to be able to drop some on a table as a coin purse or individual coins and not just store it in containers.

It's hard to give up my gold though. I'm a miser and want it to keep going up up up but it would still be nice to have more things to do with it.

skooma, lots and lots of skooma.

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
If you want to become a Thane in most holds you have to buy a house, which can be expensive, like the Solitude one for 25K. 10K is nothing, buddy.

chelz0r

I now have all 5 houses with all upgrades and near 100k in the bank.

Nothing to spend it on really. You make your own equipment past a certain level and it always works out better than buying. I have tons and tons of soul gems and potions on me. I wish they put in more ways to spend money.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I wish there were hookers in the game. Both male and female. Now that's a hilarious way to spend your cash.

...Lately I've been stocking up on stuff like Grand Soul gems...
I enchant a lot of equipment and I'm spending on Grand and Greater soul gems, mostly exclusively.

Come home from adventuring, see if my wife has any Grand or Greater, buy them from her with my haggling gear, Grand around 640 gold, and then get the money back selling items from my dungeon crawling.

Went from struggling to have enough enchanting materials (upper level soul gems) to having 30 - 40 of each on hand. And I'm still making more little by little, up around 60k.

tvJefe

I made 100k easy by enchanting iron daggers with the banish enchant.

Slow Rider

Man, I actually hit that mark today. Now at 101,000 and change. But the achievement didn't unlock. :sadface: Surely it doesn't differentiate between hard-earned cash and stolen money...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts