Xbox 360 Made a Breton.((Tips Requested))

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
I agree. But that does depend on your spells, magicka, and power, some enemies are resistant to rage spells, like machines or dragons, and getting the spells to work might also make your allies attack you if they run into the spell or its a charge spell.

Then again you do have staffs, so they could be used if you don't use destruction spells. Never thought about that.

I agree. But that does depend on your spells, magicka, and power, some enemies are resistant to rage spells, like machines or dragons, and getting the spells to work might also make your allies attack you if they run into the spell or its a charge spell.

Then again you do have staffs, so they could be used if you don't use destruction spells. Never thought about that.

I never thought about staffs either :| but then again if I was to try this build (and I intend to) I would not let myself use any destruction staffs because I would consider myself cheating. I'm weird like that.

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
I guess if you like roleplaying, I always use staffs over hand magic anyway, they feel somewhat more accurate. For some reason. I can use a Lighting spell in a staff easier than I can with normal magic.

For some reason I rarely use staffs, they're just not me, unless its the Wabbajack. Gotta love that. Or maybe Sanguines Rose, its badass.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
By the way, does the dremora from Sanguine's Rose stack with your standard conjuration summon?

But it is also hostile to everyone else, so it could turn a whole crowd of enemies into a graveyard. Just make sure to carry an invisibility potion, or if your a high level join the melee.:)

Simus

An Excellent Site Member

Slith

Yep, but without destruction, the damage you deal will be minimal, and there's plenty of robes that lower the cost of destruction magic.
hmm Conjure is enough to cover your damage 1st bound sword + the mystic binding perk is deadly already specially when back stabbing enemies :D

BoundByTheWolfBlood

Defiler of the Dead.
YOU ALL ARE AMAZING <3! THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS SITE

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts