• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

leee242

Lydia, Lydia, Lydia.......so annoying yet she always comes through. Today I saw, for the first time, her impressive finishing move. She took her warhammer, put it behind a guy's neck, pulled in on the warhammer so that the shaft hit the back of his neck which pulled him towards her. Then, when his face was directly in front of hers, she head butted him to death. The helmet she's wearing has a nice ridge running from the chin guard up the nose guard all the way over the top so the effect was like a blunt cleaver hitting his forehead. Very messy & entertaining. Think I'll keep her.

DWFII

I saw that today too. I didn't really know what I was seeing because I was busy with other foes but now that you mention it. I think she was using a bow, however.

And yes, ever ytime I think it is time to send Lydia home and do theses quest solo, she saves my butt.

Raven

I love the finishers. I started a new character yesterday and decided to go unarmed for a while since I've never done it before.
It was pretty funny seeing a tiny female Khajiit lift a muscular Imperial over her head and piledrive him, followed by a chokeslam to the next one and a German suplex to another :D

Neriad13

Premium Member
A few weeks ago, Lydia totally shocked me. We were taking a stroll outside Riften, when we were suddenly attacked by a random Bosmer. Lydia ran at him, screaming "Should've stuck to your precious forests, Wood Elf!" And I was like, "Lydia, you can talk trash?!" :eek:

Max Rasmuth

Just started playing Skyrim 2 weeks ago...Lydia has been a blast to fight with...yeah, she gets in the way at times, but man, she's saved my bacon more than a few times...

Yesterday...my character and her tied the knot....I guess all that time in the wilderness together, just brought us together...lol

so now she's retired and living comfortably in our home in Whiterun...

I'll miss her, but I want her to be safe...lol

Gowsh

Old Fart
Yes. And the way she says "I'm sworn to carry your burdens." with the implied "So eat **** and die, buddy."

Makes you just want to run screaming. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts