Lydia died, witch hall of the dead do I go to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JOSHOUSSSSSSKI

So I was in the ruins, the one with The Elder Scroll and the dwarven spiders and stuff. So if Lydia is in a Hall of The Dead witch one? If she isn't in there then is there any companions that are similar to Lydia, you know have a bow, sword, and shield. Thanks for your help.

I believe she'll be in the one that is located in White Run.

Aela, Mjoll, and basically every other non-mage follower is very similar to Lydia.

That's odd..... I'm not sure where she would go then. I read somewhere, I believe on the Wiki, that all followers go to the Whiterun Hall of Dead. I'll read up on it again to see if I can find something more accurate.

Did you wait at least three in game days before going to the HOD?

JOSHOUSSSSSSKI

I'm pretty sure because I played all night last night I will check when I play again and Lydia died somewhere around 10 or 11 and I checked the day after and I stopped plsying at like 3 or 4

BFP53

My Lydia was killed and never found her in the HOD and never got any money either from her insurance as i call it..your suppose to get 100 gold pieces when she or any follower dies from what i read somewhere.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
That ruin is in Winterhold Hold; if she died in Blackreach it might have been the Pale (Dawnstar). But neither of those holds have Halls of the Dead, so....

Also, how much in-game time has passed since Lydia died?

She spawns as a corpse? I was hoping to learn she would be found alive there. When she died on me I went to a save. I went back 2 or the ranks to get her back.

Jordis the Sword-Maiden is the housecarl in Solitude looks just like Lydia with lighter hair. She doesn't have the annoying attitude when saying, "I am sworn to carry your burdons." which is good but this girl sounds like a robot.
Jordis the Sword-Maiden - The Elder Scrolls Wiki
She disappeared right as I entered Blackreach so I had to do the whole quest without her. After I was done I saw a message that said, Your follower got tired of waiting and went home.

So, I switched back to Lydia for a while but she is too gung-ho. Even if I tell her, "Wait Here" she will still come running into battle. She blows my cover a lot and gets in between me and the enemy a lot so my arrows or magicka hits her.

The two best are J'zargo and the Dark Brotherhood follower when it come to battle.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts