• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Umm ok dnt watch the vids then?

Sounds bit strange, I recall that rules about games, which are allowed and which are not, are quite strict in Middle-East. I wonder how you were able to get it. But then again, resellers might not follow there so rigorously rules about launch date.

Metatron1111

Like Stonkey said, I'll stick to PC because of the mods as well. I actually will be modding for Skyrim. :D Although, it would take me a long time before I start modding, since I like to thoroughly play through everything before I decide what to enhance. Great stuff though.

Travis

Sorry but I'll probably avoid looking, I don't really wanna see any spoilers! I just love discovering things on my own. ;)
Ditto. No desire to wreck the game by indulging in spoilers. A little discipline now, leads to a lot more fun later :) That's always been my thought.

Narr

Hey bro, may i ask where you got the game from ? i'm from Kuwait and i went to re7ab mall and looked everywhere but couldn't find it :/

thanks in advance.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts