• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

Wicked looking heavy armor headpiece , especially with Necromancer Robes for a double skull motif.
You can wear it with Falmer Helmet at same time if you don Falmer helmet, then dragon priest mask , then cultist mask.

Saozig

Hippy
The masks are OK, IMO. I like their robes more.

But I did LOL'd when they gave me all their haughty talk about me being a deceiver and then Marcurio and my friends in the Riften marketplace took them down before I could get in a sword swing.

*Yes, I've just started it.

KattSand

Premium Member
The masks are OK, IMO. I like their robes more.

But I did LOL'd when they gave me all their haughty talk about me being a deceiver and then Marcurio and my friends in the Riften marketplace took them down before I could get in a sword swing.

*Yes, I've just started it.

Those are some sweet robes, I put them on my character right away, bye archmage robes, hello new cool looking robes. I have seen npc:s wearing really nice looking robes too so there seems to be a lot to choose from. Marcurio is acting weird around me and a new artifact I found but it's all good, it's nice to hear him say lines I've never heard before, he has been my follower for a long time so I've heard everything he has to say....many many times.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Those robes from the Cultists look they are from M.C. Hammer's wardrobe.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I really like Miraak gear but i was the leg portion had some armor to it i think it looks wierd with all the spikes on top then nothing waist down.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
They are indeed awesome, I'm also a big fan of the robes the Telvani wizard is wearing... I want them o_O

raven63

They are indeed awesome, I'm also a big fan of the robes the Telvani wizard is wearing... I want them o_O

You get it after you kill his "Rival"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts