• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pete

After doing the steal horse quest (promises to keep) in Riften, Louis Letrush will show up outside the stables in Whiterun. He will then appear more than once. One version of him is sitting on a horse (but he's 1/2 underground). The second he is just standing in the road in front of the stable.

This is even after I see a hired thug kill him out near Rorikstead (the thug says Mavin sends her regards).

I suspect a rounding error -- just like when you see weapons from old battles floating in the air.

stagnant94

i am getting the exact same thing as you. except I've got one extra of him. he seems to multiply. i did the exact same quest and saw him wandering through various areas and now he stays at whiterun. there used to be only two of him like you. but now theres another. and they've all got separate inventories so stealing from them is awesome.

theres also this woman there with her dog. i met her at first on the road to rorikstead when she said she was going to visit the glidergreen. but she just stays there

Soulcano

Yeah. I got him too. Ol half underground, whack-mole-lookin' Louis. Get a war hammer and destroy those soulless clones.

theres also this woman there with her dog.
Seen her too. Maybe the guards wont let her in? They can be pretty protective of the gate.

stagnant94

it must be an easter egg, it has to be.
two and a half men. its too perfect

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts