• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Does Skyrim have too much cheese?

• Total voters

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
lol, this is a great thread!

shelder

Nonononono...

The entire Skyrim economy is based on cheese, and without it, the nation would crumble into dark ages-scale chaos. This fragile economic balance is controlled by one of the most powerful, secretive, and well-hidden group of puppetmasters that the world has ever seen. They exist among the commoners, the rabble, and they conduct their business in relative peace.

They are the Giant's Mammoth Cheese Cartel.
I am sure you have all seen the mammoth stomachs, hanging, loaded with mammoth cheese curds.
THIS is why the giants are so possessive of their mammoths... for they who control the curd, control the world.

hmmmmm.........wonder what would happen if people stopped killing giants and just kill the mammoths, leave the giants without there source of money :p

LETS SEE THE WORLD OF SKYRIM FALL APART!!!! But save 2 mammoths (1 boy and 1 girl) for yourself, STOP THE GIANTS FROM RULING THE CHEESE SOURCE AND RUN IT YOURSELF!!! MWHAHA

Wanderer

Their hold on the curd would be stong. How do we know maybe they are the secret funding behind Skyrim's rebellion. Let's follow the money some one has to be paying for all those iron daggers you have been making. I think the mud crabs are a distraction.

shelder

The dragon invasion and the civil war is the real distraction so all the giants and the people they r working with will b able to transport all the secret sources of cheese and money. SEARCH EVERY HOUSE, TURN OVER EVERY ROCK, KILL EVERY BUNNY!!!! THE CHEESE MIGHT B HIDING INSIDE OF THE BUNNIES!!!! Why else would the bunnies run away so fast!!

shelder

*covers tracks* let the secret investigation of the cheese money conspiracy begin. There is probably millions and millions of gold from secret cheese sales hidden

Wanderer

It's just hard for me to believe that the Giants are interested in monetary gain. I mean the entire thing with the bunnies just smells of something much much more insidious than just money. Ok now before you go there you have to remember the mud crabs are just a distraction. The real control lies in the curd! You have to ignore the whey.

Wanderer

And as you see by this picture the Khajiit will not be any help at all. We are on our own.

Attachments

• litebeer.jpg
    litebeer.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 6

shelder

And as you see by this picture the Khajiit will not be any help at all. We are on our own.

LOL!!! We gota start investigating, kill anything/anyone who looks like they might b against us. Guards and Jarls cant b trusted, they might b against us. The only possible ally we might have, might b.........dang everyone might b against us, EVERYONE WANTS MONEY!!! KILL EVERYONE UNTIL THE MISSING GOLD IS FOUND!! TORTURE ANYONE WHO SEEMS TO HAVE INFORMATION AND KILL THEM AFTER YOU GET THE INFO!!! IGNORE THE CRABS!!............ WAIT!!!! no, the crabs might have info, FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE WORKING FOR!!!!

THIS CHEESE CONSPIRACY WILL BE SOLVED!!!

Wanderer

LOL!!! We gota start investigating, kill anything/anyone who looks like they might b against us. Guards and Jarls cant b trusted, they might b against us. The only possible ally we might have, might b.........dang everyone might b against us, EVERYONE WANTS MONEY!!! KILL EVERYONE UNTIL THE MISSING GOLD IS FOUND!! TORTURE ANYONE WHO SEEMS TO HAVE INFORMATION AND KILL THEM AFTER YOU GET THE INFO!!! IGNORE THE CRABS!!............ WAIT!!!! no, the crabs might have info, FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE WORKING FOR!!!!

THIS CHEESE CONSPIRACY WILL BE SOLVED!!!

I am with you Shelder! Death to anyone with cheese on their breath until we get to the bottom of this! Never trust a mud crab with those beady little eyes. They are always acting all high and mighty with their little crab legs and oversized pinchers.

Migaluch

The cow shortage is actually a major issue in Skyrim, if not the most important. Cows were already starting to get rarer and rarer, and things weren't helped with the recent arrival of the dragons, too. The people of Skyrim were to be punished for their reliance on the delectable substance and the dragons are exterminating all the cows. In truth, the driving force of the Dragonborn is less to save Skyrim, but moreso Skyrim's cheese.

The amount of cheese in Skyrim's homes, dungeons, and fortresses is pathetic compared to what they once had. Hasn't it occurred to anyone yet that the civil war must actually be about control over cheese than anything? The Empire wants cheese too, you know. That's also why you see so much cheese in bandit forts, not loot! Stuff's valuable.

The only question that's left is why the cows are unprotected from theives. I'd just label that as Bethesda's fault, it ruins the realism.

Oh yeah, screw Skooma, I'm gonna get some cheese from a shady Argonian outside town...

Johnnysquaw

Is it just me or the ONLY thing that people in Skyrim eat is cheese......literally, everywhere i go i see cheese with some type of wine......has anyone else noticed this? Sometimes im exploring random caves that r filled with skeevers, trolls, draugs, etc and somewhere in the cave there is cheese. Does everyone in Skyrim just live on cheese and wine as their main food o_O, i sometimes see an apple or a piece of meat here and there but SOO MUCH CHEESE. the inns r FULL of cheese and wine.

Just wanted to say that to see if anyone else noticed the insane amount of cheese these people have, i love cheese but really o_O

In Skyrim, drinking milk is for the weak. But cheese... cheese is worth killing for:

Wanderer

The cow shortage is actually a major issue in Skyrim, if not the most important. Cows were already starting to get rarer and rarer, and things weren't helped with the recent arrival of the dragons, too. The people of Skyrim were to be punished for their reliance on the delectable substance and the dragons are exterminating all the cows. In truth, the driving force of the Dragonborn is less to save Skyrim, but moreso Skyrim's cheese.

The amount of cheese in Skyrim's homes, dungeons, and fortresses is pathetic compared to what they once had. Hasn't it occurred to anyone yet that the civil war must actually be about control over cheese than anything? The Empire wants cheese too, you know. That's also why you see so much cheese in bandit forts, not loot! Stuff's valuable.

The only question that's left is why the cows are unprotected from theives. I'd just label that as Bethesda's fault, it ruins the realism.

Oh yeah, screw Skooma, I'm gonna get some cheese from a shady Argonian outside town...

Ask the "extra moldy" it is really good this time of year.

I mean...That is not good your are just supporting cheesemongers!

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
The deer and elk are the middle men between the cheese dealers and the cheese buyers, notice there aren't any does only stags this is because the stags are the bodygaurds and the does are wearing fake antlers full of cheese!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts