Lost focus on main quests? need helping finding the elder scrolls

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Python423

Been playing Skyrim for weeks now.. and I was sent by the Greybeards to the colldge of winterhold to find the elder scrolls.. which I belive this is the main mission right? since then I've got side tracked on numerous side missions / quests,etc.. So I'm lost now.. Last quest I did Urag asked me to find Shaildors writings, and I went and found em (cool quest btw) and brought htem to him, and waited day or two and he translated them... But he still wont give me the elder scroll and doesnt seem like he has any more missions for me.. I still got numerous side missions to do, but is there one main quest then u have side quests? how does that work? I dunno how to get back on the main quest track... Far as I know I'm suppose to find the elder scroll from winterhold and I've not been able to yet, and dont seem to have any active missions to continue this quest? any help would greatly be appreciated.

Ixtyr

You have to read both books he puts on the table for that quest. You're then assigned the task of locating a man named Septimus Signus, who lives as a hermit northeast of the college. He then sends you on a quest. Look up the quest in a wiki or a guide somewhere.

Ironclad

Yeh, read the green book on the desk then tAlk to Orc again, he'll have details on the next step

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts