• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
I am collecting all of the Dragon Priest Masks and I come home to store my 5th Dragon Priest Mask but one of them is missing. I remember storing it on the mannequin but now it is gone and I can't find it. This is really annoying as it has 2 of the same masks and I'm getting really annoyed because I want the good Dragon Priest mask. Help?

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
If it's gone that's it I'm afraid, outside of the console there's no way to get it back other than reloading a previous save or restarting.

I am collecting all of the Dragon Priest Masks and I come home to store my 5th Dragon Priest Mask but one of them is missing. I remember storing it on the mannequin but now it is gone and I can't find it. This is really annoying as it has 2 of the same masks and I'm getting really annoyed because I want the good Dragon Priest mask. Help?

Now you know what if feels like when someone breaks into your house and takes your treasured valuables.
Jokes aside, you should never put vital items on a mannequin or weapon rack, these things are seriously buggy.

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
I restarted to when I didn't have the mask.
Now you know what if feels like when someone breaks into your house and takes your treasured valuables.
Jokes aside, you should never put vital items on a mannequin or weapon rack, these things are seriously buggy.
Thanks for the tip. I'll remove everything when I get back. Although my Dragon Priest masks like to dupe themselves when I take them off the Mannequin.

XHardcoreX

Nord Warrior
But why? That place respawns I think.
Just put them in a chest like the rest of us, we don't need no fancy mannequins.
Check all around the mannequin, behind it, in the ceiling etc.. Cause i stored a sword on a rack and it went missing and it was floating on the ceiling lol check everywhere around it!

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Why don't you go to labyrinthian and store your dragon-priest masks there?
I heard someone stored there masks there and they went missing when they went to store some more...

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Re-equip that manny with a crap helm, give and take a couple times, remove all helms from him.

If the Mask doesn't appear either in your armory or his, give it 3-5 days game time, and check that mannequin frequently thereafter, it CAN reappear, often "invisible."

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Why would you put a dragon priest mask on a mannequin anyways? Nothing goes well with them!

Orc, Ebony armor as well as many robes look beastly on a mannequin.

Krager

You May not have Sold the Mask at all..

Problem is when you put more then ONE mask on the Mannequin, specifically two of the masks on a Mannequin it will EAT one of the friggin masks and start making back to back duplicate copies of the one mask that survived. This is what happened to me.. NOW if you want to make EASY money the mask that keeps duping itself for me sells for 1500 a piece.. I don't personally want that.. but whatever.. Store it in a chest somewhere, possibly in a town instead of the homestead, the mask eating/duplication bug happened to me in a homestead.

What I am NOT sure of now is how to un glitch it and recover missing mask.. I may check back in old dungeon see if it just glitchingly reset, I did not know about the shrine prior to LOSING the one mask.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts