Losing weapon damage, Please help.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Donny

I got the perk arcane blacksmithing than proceeded to bring my Nightingale Blade and Chillrend to the sharpening stone. I upgraded both. Chillrends damage increased to 68 and my Nightingale Blade went up to 58. After about 5 hours or so i noticed both swords decreased in damage. Chillrend dropped to 54 and Nightingale to 43 why?. I do not have any disease, i dont have any, nor did i have any equipment that buffed my stats in any way. I had no enchantments affecting me. I didnt use magic or potions to buff anything and my smithing skill was not buffed either at the time I smithed my swords. I tried dropping them from my inventory and still nothing. So if this is a bug, fine, but if theres something im missing than i would love to know.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Are you absolutely sure that you haven't swapped out any equipment with Wielding enchantments (gauntlets, bracers, rings, necklaces, or boots)?

Manator

Im having the same problem and i can be sure im doing nothing to cause it. if i store the weapon in a dresser it will deplete about 20 points.. i made it an epic weapon which took the stats past 75 then as i played an hour or so quit the game for the night came back and noticed that the stats are now below 50 and still an epic weapon.. nothing had changed since i turn off the xbox and back on again to play the game..
Im finding that restarting a few spots back the weapon is back to original stats again..

No clue what is going on either. But dude u r not alone in this and it doesnt matter if ill b hitting 400 soon right now atm im not doing that damage and i want this weapon to stop loosing the stats. if the game is glitching on this lv what r u going to do when it starts to take 100s of the weapon as time goes on..

any one else having this problem or has a good explanation as to why the game is doing this?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts