• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kichiro

The Wandering Assassin
Hello! :D

I almost completed the Dawnguard DLC on the Dawnguard side on a master difficult!
The last enemy (I think) Lord Harkon is VERY hard and I think especialy for me because I am an Assassin type class so I don't hit much with blades (bows are more damage then blades in my build).
I Don't have much Health I spend most points in Stamina.

Any tips?? :D

Thanks!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Load up on healing potions, and any type of potions that fortify your archery skill. Buy them from the alchemy shops. You will probably spend a lot of time opening your menu in this battle to use your potions, but it's a sure way to have a good chance against Harkon. Don't bother with poisons because a vampire is immune to them, but you might try paralysis potions. I'm not sure if vampires are immune to paralysis or not, but it's worth a try.

Kichiro

The Wandering Assassin
Hey ^^

I tried it with ALOT of healing potions but still it's to hard.
I now killed him almost but the last time that he use his shield power then there comes alot of gargoyles and skeletons which are pretty hard to defeat also my companion runs out of health I gave her healing potions also :eek:
oh and paralysis potions don't work :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts