Looking for MW3 tactical team of shredders

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
Title says it all. MW3 looking for some players with mics who play tactically and typically kick butt. kids sorry but your voices are annoying when not matured. You shouldn't be playing it anyway its mature rated, thats how gta3 got ruined. Bad parents letting their little kids play it on-line, i never touched that game again.

S

SynnerLarkie

You shouldn't be playing it anyway its mature rated, thats how gta3 got ruined. Bad parents letting their little kids play it on-line, i never touched that game again.

imo there is nothing wrong with kids playing this as long as they realize that it is a game, not real, and ofc no internet involved. my kids 8 and 9 have already beaten the game.. ofc they have NO INTERNET AVAILABLE so they only play the game. all the other crap. and after their father, my husband, has been to afchackistan so they know 2nd hand all about war anyhow.
i realize you were saying bad parents letting their kids play online just now after typing all that and im too lazy to delete so : )

S

SynnerLarkie

i spelled it that way because it sucks. and well its a hard word to spell at 6 am.

S

SynnerLarkie

im up everyday at 430 cause i gotta make hubby breakfast before work plus 3 kids my dear, .... 2 of which have to be at school at 730 and all of which have to eat and i make everthing from scratch so :)

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
im up everyday at 430 cause i gotta make hubby breakfast before work plus 3 kids my dear, .... 2 of which have to be at school at 730 and all of which have to eat and i make everthing from scratch so :)

Wow, reminds me of the time I had to wake up at that time, to take the train all the way for 2 hours to school.

Spenny

Mod Developer
I've never seen "tactical" gameplay on any COD game...

I'd join up with you, but I've got no desire to purchase recycled and ported garbage. Not that you're on the PC.

If you were, I'd recommend ArmA 2.

Actually tactical. As in, no respawns.

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
I've never seen "tactical" gameplay on any COD game...

I'd join up with you, but I've got no desire to purchase recycled and ported garbage. Not that you're on the PC.

If you were, I'd recommend ArmA 2.

Actually tactical. As in, no respawns.

search n destory. also with the killsteaks and weapins, one guy with rockets to blow up aircraft, a support player, uav and counter uav, and then your offensive players those killing kill streaks, tacticly locking down a map making the other team suffer and rage quite. regardless of game type

Spenny

Mod Developer
tacticly locking down a map making the other team suffer and rage quite. regardless of game type

Good luck with that.

As I said before, when interested in tactical gameplay. Take a look at ArmA.

But seriously, why would you want to make your opponent rage quit. That doesn't sound fun at all.

S

SynnerLarkie

btw if thats ur child with a blue Mohawk for a picture? \m/

Owi ya thats my 8 year old :) my 9 year old is a jock that plays baseball and basketball. the blue haired awesomeness right there is on the swim team and is attempting to learn how to bmx bike (idk if that is correct wording or not lol) and as for as my baby she is only 3 and meaner than plops. HOWEVER i didnt read your whole post about kids using the xbox live until after i ranted. i agree i dont care what my kids play as long as there is not sexual content and there is no "online" involved. they arent ever allowed to play on the internet on the computer. : ) thanks for the props.

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
You could play with my friend and I, though my patience for this game is waning.

What setups do you normally use?

How do you play?

No offense, but if you are into acting all MLG and using nothing but the most powerful stuff or camping all the time then I don't really want to play with you.

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
You could play with my friend and I, though my patience for this game is waning.

What setups do you normally use?

How do you play?

No offense, but if you are into acting all MLG and using nothing but the most powerful stuff or camping all the time then I don't really want to play with you.

Well no i don't care to win or lose i its a game i dont act mlg about it lol i dont play tournaments. I usualy use sub machine guns and assualt, sometimes sniper. Between all my classes i have the ability to destory helicopters the kill streaks for killing people and supporting the team. I flank alot and typically use a silencer and get behind were most of the fighting is going on idk add me n youll see not like you can't remove me

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts