• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
First off just saying that hadvar and ralof are by far my favorite characters in this game. (besides me of course plus paartanax and drevis the illusion guy) so on my redguard character i just finished the imperial quests, killed ulfric and galmar and finished it. I went to whiterun to get some daedra quests and hadvar the old dog came up with me in heavy imperial armor and his sword out. At first i thought he needed to talk or he was just there, but no he started following me and faendal (i know but he helps with archery) Plus not only that but he helps me whenever i need help. hes pretty awesome and i love having him come but its only for white run once you leave whiterun he starts heading back to riverwood. But hey who cares kill all the whiterun guards with him its fun. (if only faendal had a moral of 0 not 3 ;)) He keeps reappearing when ever you go back to whiterun i think on some occasions he stays behind though. ONLY hadvar ralof will not follow you unforrutionly so if your a stormcloak well then too bad.
images

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts