Load Screen Quotes: What would yours be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
What's happening to this thread... :D
What usually happens to most I'm involved with, it devolves pretty much into pure nonsensical chaos.

Beautiful ain't it?

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
"No matter how experienced you are in combat, whether you are a fresh faced adventurer that just bought your first weapon and set of armor or a battle-hardened scar-ridden warrior that has slain many of men, you must not be content with your skills at any time. Always strive to better yourself because no matter how skilled you believe yourself to be there is always someone (or something) out in the world that can best you." - Dian'Mie

Also

"If you come across a pretty face, be wary of her. There's a good chance she is or has done something sinister." - Dian'Mie

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
When engaged in battle, there are two directions from which a person may choose to face, though a warrior only has need for one.

-- Shura gro-Marzish

Twiffle

'Archers without targets hit nothing'

Twiffle

'Some conjurors raise a few laughs, some raise mass murder'

Twiffle

'A warrior without stamina gasps in battle, a mage without armor gasps while running away'

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
"Giants are your friends."

Toxius

Frost Wolf
"Keep your friends close, and your sweet rolls closer."

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Only a fool always confuses death in battle with defeat in battle. Often it can be the greatest victory.
-- Raido Shinji

"Dont drop your trash in front of the jarl! You are disrupting his meditation!"

Me: saves and drops everything in inventory.
Guard: im gonna have to charge you for disturbing the jarls peace -_-
Me: fudge that! FUS RO DAH!

enypa2a8.jpg

-Silence

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts