• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Hello, Skyrim forums! My name is Stormcloak007, and as you can see, I am a member of the Stormcloaks. I come for the roleplay, mainly, plus some tips on the game as I think my choice of build (berserker, two-handed weapon user if you don't know) is not fitting all of the designated skills that is needed.

This looks like a pretty interesting forum, and I look forward to talking to you all. :)

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Aldmeri

Ahhhhh, a Stormcloak.... * Burns a Talos amulet* :p
Be lovely to RP with you, even though we'd end up killing each other, as I'm a Thalmor.
:)
Whenever you wanna RP contact me.
Also i hope you have a wonderful time here. :)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Cheers, Stormcloak007! I, too, joined the rebel insurgents. Perhaps we've fought side-by-side against those Imperial Scumsuckers. Know I've had my fill of Imperial meat, as I've feasted on their dead carcasses while I had the Ring of Namira. Kinda tough. Usually needs a lot of seasoning. And don't forget the steak sauce! :rolleyes:

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Cheers, Stormcloak007! I, too, joined the rebel insurgents. Perhaps we've fought side-by-side against those Imperial Scumsuckers. Know I've had my fill of Imperial meat, as I've feasted on their dead carcasses while I had the Ring of Namira. Kinda tough. Usually needs a lot of seasoning. And don't forget the steak sauce! :rolleyes:

Aye. I've also used the Ring myself, and it always went better once I washed it down with a cold bottle of mead. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts