little things to improve skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

reddeadfriend

freelance assassin
what little ( or big) things would you implement to make skyrim better? one i would do would be letting people who say they give up to actually GIVE UP, to be able to talk to them and say " get out of here if you want to live". To see specific bandit factions. Being able to inprove towns by fixing stuff, giving money to help hire more guards, ect....being able to own specific caves, castles, ect... by clearing them out. Being able to rebuild helgen. to be able to do more things with your marrige.... no i dont mean sex you horny basterds xD :p, i mean like being able to go places like a vacation or a date... give them gifts and new clothes, be cause you spouse is basicly free money and meal and thats it. also being able to heal people that are hurt, also this goes back to what i first said, if a bandit is on the ground withering in pain saying " please...help me...." you can ether kill them or heal them and they could possibly become a follower if you help them.

dovaqueen

I just want shorter load screens. Seems like they get longer and longer the more I play.
And more to do with the Thalmor - I love to hate them.

Agreed on what you said with the spouses. I don't see why every damn one of them has to open up a store when they've already got a job!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts