Little things make a Big Big Difference .. .. ..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Would be great if whoever slapped my earlier post with an "Off Topic" would kindly point out how my suggesting a grappling hook and climbing skill addition in a thread about "little things you think would improve the game" is inappropriate.

Haters gonna hate.

You'll always get a red rating for random crap these days. People get rating happy.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
i noticed just about every building has windows yet you can not look into building or outside them....why is this?
this may sound wierd but i would like to be able to lock my house and chects/boxes seeing how I have came home only to see my wife and bard dead and 3 flffing bounty collectors standing by the fire place....really pisses me off

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
How about when you clear a fort, not one left alife, and when you go back, the fires are still burning. You can see light coming through the windows that you cannot otherwise see through?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
How about when you clear a fort, not one left alife, and when you go back, the fires are still burning. You can see light coming through the windows that you cannot otherwise see through?
And them respawning doesn't bother you? I can wipe out an entire fort and come back a day later and there's someone back in there! The chests and items haven't respawned, but still, more people trying to kill me. That can't be right.

Joker

And them respawning doesn't bother you? I can wipe out an entire fort and come back a day later and there's someone back in there! The chests and items haven't respawned, but still, more people trying to kill me. That can't be right.

Usually, the respawn you are referring to is usually Guards/Soldiers or other bandits.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Usually, the respawn you are referring to is usually Guards/Soldiers or other bandits.
Yup. Or even foreswarn! I can't tell ya how many times I've been irritated that I clear out Broken Tower redoubt on the way out of Markarth and when I return the next day... They're baaaaack!

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
Yup. Or even foreswarn! I can't tell ya how many times I've been irritated that I clear out Broken Tower redoubt on the way out of Markarth and when I return the next day... They're baaaaack!
they are like ants, just when you think you've killed them all and taught them a lesson more pop up the next day lol

Joker

That's cool, more weapons & armor to smith up and raise my smithing, along with other skills needed to clear that fort out. I am all for that. :D

Twiffle

Wow, well ive been on my holidays for a couple of weeks and the input and ideas are fantastic, there are lots of things i didnt even think of, i think the most common is how our characters are treated when becoming lord of a faction, thanks to all for the input, hopefully Bethesda will be looking and may well take on board some of the brilliant ideas here into the next chapter of Elder scrolls.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Killer ants. I want to see Nazeem running around covered in black ants

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I would like it if caves and tombs weren't all the same. It basically comes down to killing Draugr, frostbite spiders and Skeevers.

It would be great to have the opportunity to do some research in caves and tombs. Finding some interesting documents or remains of the people who once lived there. Just some more background information. I would like that..

Tris

Skyrim is basically an adult version of Barbie. We have our houses, pets, and even dress up our character's.

And everybody in Skyrim has a 6 pack. Has anyone else noticed this?
Yeah, but most of the guys keep their shirts on. I freely admit to taking quite a few moments to admire the chest of Borkul the Beast in Cidhna Mine. A natural wonder of Skyrim.

Tris

The things I'd want are just little things. I want to marry Faendral to Camilla. I 'd love to have those big pots from the greenhouse scattered through my house. I want to adopt more children (so unkind only being able to choose two) I'd like to be able to change the colours of clothes and my house and name my horse. I can name enchanted weapons so why not my horse? I wish there were options to tell the horse to stay or put it in the stable or unsaddle it and I'd love one of those beautiful armoured husky dogs without having to join the Dawnguard.

I'd really, really love to be able to keep my own in game journal-like the ones I find or make notes on the map about locations I've visited.

And yes, the apples!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I would like it if caves and tombs weren't all the same. It basically comes down to killing Draugr, frostbite spiders and Skeevers.

It would be great to have the opportunity to do some research in caves and tombs. Finding some interesting documents or remains of the people who once lived there. Just some more background information. I would like that..

Agreed, there sjould be mysteries in EVERY cave! Only few Draugr tombs have back stories and stuff

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I want to be able to chant that poor guards damned blunt sword!
I wanted a party when I came back from defeating Alduin!
I want people to give me the respect my current armour/status deserves!
I want my zombie chicken to last for...ever...!
And I want that dumb mutt Barbas to stop poking me when I am aiming a shot at those vamps!:mad: