Light Armour, Dual Dagger, & Dragons

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eturnus

Hi all,

I have a lvl 20 Khajit thief/ assasin. i love stealthing, and do it 90% of the time.....but dragons...oh dragons...

I fibnd i cannot sneak up on a dragon. I want their souls and scales and bones. I can sneak up on zombies bandits falmer gaurds, but no dragons.....

When i try to fight a dragon one on one i get pwned.....

ON my mage i could eat dragons, so too on my warrior...any tips for my assasin?

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
On my assassin, I keep a companion around to help dish out the damage or I run towards the nearest bandit camp in hopes of having the dragon attack them. This is one weakness I feel my assassin has though, when dragons attack me.

Dylanj70

I used to be a Guard, Then i took a curved sword
Hmm.... I don't play the Assassin play style (yet) but I would suggest using a potion of Invisibilty to sneak up on him then use a power attack (maybe have a high sneak skill). A couple of them rapidly should finish him off.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Sneaking up on dragons is possible, but very tricky; either a very high sneak or some form of invisibility is very helpful.

If you're having real trouble with dragons, you may want to consider investing in archery. The perks can improve the sneak attack damage a bit (not a huge amount, though); also the Dark Brotherhood and I think the Thieves' Guild armors can improve your bow damage. A sneak attack from a well-enchanted bow (especially with bullet-time zoom) will make it a lot easier to flag dragons. Not as OP, but if you can get them to the ground and then drop out of sight, they're dagger-chow. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts