Light armor to heavy armor?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ArtisticOreo

Is it advisable? If someone wants to go from previously wearing light armor to wearing heavy armor...
No perks have been set but the my light armor skill is 33 ... xD

Touchstone

As far as I can tell, this decision rests on where you'd like to put your perks, as both types of armor have a "no weight" perk (right?).

I chose light because of the character type I play, and the faction armors I get for playing the type I do. So, who do you want to do quests for?

ArtisticOreo

I joined the Legion, because the stormcloaks were very racist! So i guess heavy? Im playing a pure mage btw, so robes is usually my first choice. However, I got my enchanting high enough to make really good armor so I thought wouldnt it be better to wear armor?
too bad you cant disenchant the Arch-mage robes.
So basicly, since I spent no perks on either side its ok to switch in between? especially since im in the legion?

Touchstone

So long as you've got the perks, it sure is. However, for better spending of your perks, choose one and stick with it. You could be a battlemage!

ArtisticOreo

I always thought battlemages are too common, so I dual-wield all the time! But If I do end up spending perks on armor, guess that makes me a battle mage huh? oh well xD
Now to find myself some heavy armor!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts