• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
What are some ideas you all could give me on leveling up a bit quicker? I've been playing since Febuary, beaten the main quests with only the Dark Brotherhood left to finish but seem to have tapered off in the mid fifties. My combat skills are through the roof and my archery is outrageous, but everything else kind of blows. I've been using spells a lot more, but even that seems to be going nowhere fast.
I mean some of my perk trees remain untouched, but it takes so long to level up anymore. Don't know where I went wrong, but all my friends that play are way higher than I am.

If you have enough gold, you can get training in many areas. If you don't mind using glitches then the Oghma Infinium will give you 100 in any skills you want.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Man, I only found out about the Oghma Infinium glitch AFTER I used it! I have about 40k gold, so I might sit around tonight and up the blacksmithing at least.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
If you invested in enchanting, preferably a Lot, you can jus make fortify *fill in blank skill* on every possible piece of clothing, jewelry etc. and jus wear em. Even if your level is low in that particular skill with the fortify + enchant it should make up for it slightly makin it easier to level. The fortify restoration exploit:eek: makes this insanely easy and doable as well

EleanorUnicorn

use muffle and invisibility spell repetitively (from illusion), and use detect life (from alteration) in a busy place such as whiterun or windhelm market :) also, the equilibrium spell (alteration) drains your health and replaces it with magicka, which allows you to use restoration to heal yourself and process towards leveling up.. making potions from alchemy is a good way to level up and make some money as well, hope this helps :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts