• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dr.Madness

Overlord of the Void
Hi, ever since I got the Legendary Edition I've been in a rush to get to level 80 so I can fight the Ebony Warrior. I have all the Constellations in the Warrior and Mage trees maxed (Conjuration is going Legendary for the second time, Alteration is almost to 100 once again).

I went up to level 71 from 67 by leveling my Conjuration by dual casting Bound Swords and dual casting Detect Life in the Riften Marketplace with a full set of fortify Alteration Gear. Does anyone know of any skills in the Thief tree that can be leveled fast? I want to try out a Assassin/Thief character and to face the Ebony Warrior so I figure I'm killing two birds with one stone. I need to get my Speech up as well, the Fence and Master Trader perks are important to me because I a dire need of coin.

What I mean by fast is leveling each skill in under an hour at least.

Nighthiker77

I would guess that alchemy would be even the fastest by far if you have good gear. My second guess would be light armor once you have good armor. Or do both and use your potions to speed up light armor, sell the rest for speech.

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
constantly sneaking around dungeons and houses will raise your sneak skill very quickly. I don't know you can do it in an hour, but it's a passive skill that will level quickly.

WillnRoll

I don't grind levels myself, but I think your bet is Muffle for Illusion, Telekinesis for Alteration, and Soultrap your horse for Conjuration, you can do these anywhere.

You also can find some Deathlord Drauger and keep Blocking his attacks for blocking, let some giant keep hitting you while fast healing yourself for both Restoration and Light/Heavy Armor.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Hi, ever since I got the Legendary Edition I've been in a rush to get to level 80 so I can fight the Ebony Warrior. I have all the Constellations in the Warrior and Mage trees maxed (Conjuration is going Legendary for the second time, Alteration is almost to 100 once again).

I went up to level 71 from 67 by leveling my Conjuration by dual casting Bound Swords and dual casting Detect Life in the Riften Marketplace with a full set of fortify Alteration Gear. Does anyone know of any skills in the Thief tree that can be leveled fast? I want to try out a Assassin/Thief character and to face the Ebony Warrior so I figure I'm killing two birds with one stone. I need to get my Speech up as well, the Fence and Master Trader perks are important to me because I a dire need of coin.

What I mean by fast is leveling each skill in under an hour at least.
For me, the fastest in the area you're looking for have always been Lockpicking and Sneak (pick a lot of locks and sneak alot). I always get them to 100 within my first 40 levels. I also use Alchemy, enchanting and smithing as they point up really quick as well (at least for me). I find that the magic takes forever for me (of course that may because I do not, in general, use a lot of magic (other than healing, bound weapons & the occassional firebolt or fireball).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts