Level up, train Destruction and Restoration simultaneously!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Emilian

So I don't know if this was posted before, but I got from lvl 8 to 15 in like.. 15 minutes. I also had 25 Restoration and now 50, Destruction was 31 and now 52! In 15 minutes!

Now, what you have to do is get Shadowmere from the Dark Brotherhoods' questline, and get the restoration spell Healing Hands and a destruction spell to your liking.

What you do is you cast Destruction spells on Shadowmere until you have half magicka and then use Healing Hands to heal him. Doing this I gained levels of the skills in no time and am now still profiting from it :D I figured this out myself but I think another Skyrim player would have figured this out too, if so, please tell me and give a link to the thread :p

Happy training!

Tip:
Also sleep in a bed before, your skills improve faster while training if you slept.

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
You can do that to shadowmere or most other mods, i trained mine on a giant simply because i kited for about 10-15 minutes. Granted i could have picked a easier training target but i like to live on the wild side, at least until he runs at me then i flee screaming like a girl and hide behind the nearest bandit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts