Level Scaling Still Exists in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
I though that bad idea was threw away from Oblivion. i Found out that at later levels Draugr Overlords, come to me all the time, and..........Thalmor no longer wear Thalmor armor and now wear Glass Armor....and much more.

LEVEL SCALING SUCKS!

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Higher level enemies = better loot.

Also, the leveling system is there to maintain a challenge for your character. If you enjoy utterly crushing all opposition, I recommend turning the difficulty down to Novice and/or using the restoration potion glitch.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Nah, not lowering difficulty, just, sometimes it makes me feel like i made no progress, i mean i feel i didn't become any stronger, but i can live with.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Level scaling is the best IMO it makes the game progress as you do so you will be forced to use the new skills you acquire.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Maybe You Are Right, it is not as ridiculous as it is in Oblivion, where Bandits wear Deadric Armor o_O

whiskey

I LOVE that now that I'm a higher level, my enemies level with me. However, I have the Sanguine Rose and the guy it summons kicks so much ass for me I just follow him around looting the bodies. I'm going to change the difficulty of the game.

When my enemies started getting harder to fight and leveling with me, I used my perks in Heavy Armor (I will not give up my Ebony Mail), 1h and 2h as well as Destruction.

As your enemies get better, you must too.

My boyfriend plays the game and he wanted to level quickly so he found a cheat with speech, leveled that to 100 along with smithing and enchanting. I love watching his guy get PUNKED while mine has one strike and chops off a head.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts