Level REQ. to purchase Daedric arrows?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sann2

Hey, so I know you can purchase "Daedric Arrows" at the fletcher in solitude. But I was just wondering what level requirement you need for them to be available to you, because they aren't for me. =/

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
i'm wondering as well,

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Daedric armor and weapons start showing up in merchant sale inventories at or around level 48. Dwarven Centurions have Daedric Arrows in their loot table but I'm not sure if it is level locked in their loot table as well.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
I got daedric arrows before level 48 when questing through the dwarven ruins but wasn't able to buy daedric arrows until close to level 50. I'm thinking around level 45 you going to find daedric arrows on drwarven centurions and probably level 48 when you can buy daedric arrows in Solitude.

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
Where to buy those arrows in solitude? At the smith? Or at this Archery shop?
Because everytime I walk into that shop, they guy's like: What are you doing in here, get out or I'll get the guards!

Thomas Liu

tyl089
supposed to be at the fletcher's shop in Solitude next to the black smith. Not sure why the guy doesn't want you in though? Did you steal from the shop before?

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
Well, he already asked me to leave the first time I even entered the shop.
But I just tryed to walk in again, but it now was locked...wasn't locked the first time I entered.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
yeah, that's weird shop should be open from 8am to 8pm. You know what, breaking into the shop, and if you don't mind being a thief, steal the daedric arrows, or get caught on purpose and pay off the fine, and see if that will clear up the shop.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts