Level 50 destruction, cannot buy new spells

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ajs7852

I am level 7 character wise, level 50 destruction skill wise. I have literally gone to Whiterun, the college, and any town with a wizard and cannot buy anything past apprentice. All of the guides online say that you should be able to buy adept level spells like chain lightning when your destruction is level 50. Does my character need to be a higher level first? Wtf is going on, is my character glitched or something.

ajs7852

I know having level 51 destruction at level 8 is high, but I still can't buy spells..going to make iron daggers until level 10 and see if that works..ugh lol really want chain lightning =/ ..im sorry but I've put a few hundred hours into this game so if I want to exploit vikas and get my destruction up, set the game on master and rape dungeons with spells this early I should be allowed to do so..

ajs7852

Level ten, still cannot buy destruction spells past novice. Why does this game claim to change the level system as far as skills not experience points but yet they fail to let you know that there is a level cap on getting new spells?? WTF level do I f*******ing need to be

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
hm... That's very strange. I assume you saved and reloaded to see if the spells are in stock? What platform are you playing on?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts