Level 43 when i hit 50 level scaling is done?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mytheos

Im wondering if past 50 if i should just use the ogmha infinium to gain all my missing skills....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk

cmp007

depends if you want to forgo actually playing the game. IMO I would use it after i leveled everything i used and just used it for magic stuff (since i never use magic). But I wouldnt level everything it takes the fun out of the game. But to each is own

depends if you want to forgo actually playing the game. IMO I would use it after i leveled everything i used and just used it for magic stuff (since i never use magic). But I wouldnt level everything it takes the fun out of the game. But to each is own
I agree. I don't use magic either and if I were to use this glitch, it would only be to level up my magic. That is a big IF. I say just play the game and enjoy it!

xaraan

going to say the same thing; wait until you can't level up your skills you actually use and then use it to level up the other stuff and get more perk points to spend. I did this on my rogue/warrior guy that never uses magic; I bumped up my mage skills a bit to get more perks available to spend on the stuff I actually use.

XbSuper

I agree with everyone else, once you've maxed all the skills you actually use, then do it(unless you'd prefer grinding those skills). I did it at level 54 for my first character, now I do it right away for any new ones.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I don't get this, what is is that stops at level 50?

I'm at level 52 and I am still levelling up skills...

Mytheos

I don't get this, what is is that stops at level 50?

I'm at level 52 and I am still levelling up skills...

At level 50 the game no longer makes the enemies you fight (common or otherwise) keep up with you.

That doesnt mean things are no longer a challenge. Ancient dragons are still jerks..and draugr deathlords hurt. Just means that the "scaling" (how high your level is compared to the level of the creatures and enemies around you that raise in appropriation with each level you gain).

this is why people do not fill out a character solely good at lockpicking, alchemy, speech, and restoration.

While all those skills are ok with the exception of lockpicking... in my opinion anyway...

By the time you are level 15-20, everything will kick your ass because you levelled yourself from non combat type skills. And the game levelled with you per say.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk

Eturnus

I've been a little timid when it comes to blacksmithing. I've been trying to do my 1st toon thats a blacksmith but i think from all the posts i've read i keep getting paranoid that i will spend too much time blacksmithing and not level my combat skills enough and get pwned. Does this mean from level 50 onwards i could just level the shiznit out of things like sneak and speech and smithing?

XbSuper

I've been a little timid when it comes to blacksmithing. I've been trying to do my 1st toon thats a blacksmith but i think from all the posts i've read i keep getting paranoid that i will spend too much time blacksmithing and not level my combat skills enough and get pwned. Does this mean from level 50 onwards i could just level the shiznit out of things like sneak and speech and smithing?

Yes, absolutely. It's actually safe to do well before that because, once you start smithing and enchanting, it will drastically increase your armor and damage output, thus nullifying the enemy level gain.