• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mwhals

I am at 270 now and 300 is next. I too wonder what the cap is, but it would take a lot more wasted time to get there as it would take multiple legends to go up one level. It now takes almost two legends to get there. Once I get the DLCs, I might find somewhere with more Harmony targets than Whiterun allowing faster leveling.

When making blacksmithing legendary, what does everyone else do to get it back up quickly? Just thought id ask as its taking me forever with iron ingots.

Nighthiker77

Whatever got you to 100 the first time will work again. Smithing isn't something I'd ever reset. Any magic skill, block, or sneak would level back way faster, with illusion being by far the easiest, unless you use the restoration cheat.

WillnRoll

I am level 252 with every perk and 1060 majika, 1200 health and 550 stamina.

How did you do that if you don't mind me asking? did you abuse the leveling up system (like for example using Telekinesis randomly to level up Alternation as fast as possible), or did you really worked hard for it ?

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
How did you do that if you don't mind me asking? did you abuse the leveling up system (like for example using Telekinesis randomly to level up Alternation as fast as possible), or did you really worked hard for it ?

Uh... have you ever gone down the power-leveling road? It's plenty hard work. They don't call it grinding for nothing. I'm not a power-leveler but I've dabbled for fun here and there. It takes some serious willpower.

WillnRoll

Uh... have you ever gone down the power-leveling road? It's plenty hard work. They don't call it grinding for nothing. I'm not a power-leveler but I've dabbled for fun here and there. It takes some serious willpower.

I used to farm the leveling system, I got to level 81 very fast, then it became boring, now I learned my lesson, and I am leveling my new character as legit as possible, I understand however that going through 252 levels is painful, so fair enough, have a nice day :)

Mwhals

From level 81 to level 271, it was fairly easy using the harmony spell of Illusion. From level 1 to level 81, it takes a LOT of time.

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
I'm pretty sure when I get to a level nearing 100, I'm going to start looking at retiring from adventure and focus on my daily life. May be I'll be a farmer, may be a black smith, may be a alchemist. Might even become a mountain climber, and conquer the highest peaks in Skyrim.

Twiffle

Just one question, ,is the game a game of leveling or a game of adventuring,?

Mwhals

Decided to make my current build even stronger, so he is level 401. I may work him to level 500 when I am bored one day. No cheats are needed thanks to the ability to make skills legendary. Harmony spammed in Whiterun with the Mage stone and Lover Stone on the aetherial crown just takes seven spell casts to get illusion from 15 to 100.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Decided to make my current build even stronger, so he is level 401. I may work him to level 500 when I am bored one day. No cheats are needed thanks to the ability to make skills legendary. Harmony spammed in Whiterun with the Mage stone and Lover Stone on the aetherial crown just takes seven spell casts to get illusion from 15 to 100.

Are you using the sleeping bonus as well?

1. remove aetherial crown (lover stone)
2. Sleep (to get well rested)
3. put aetherial crown back on

By the way. Good job mate. You have far more willpower than myself and 99% of the rest of us :D

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I can't imagine doing this. Don't you run out of things to do?

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Well done! You would be difficult to kill. Perhaps we can exchange legendary tales in Sovngarde someday, while breaking beermugs over each others heads.

Someone must clarify something for me though. When you legendary a skill, it just serves to redistribute perk points, right? If you make the same skill legendary again, is it any more powerful than it was the first time?

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Someone must clarify something for me though. When you legendary a skill, it just serves to redistribute perk points, right? If you make the same skill legendary again, is it any more powerful than it was the first time?

Making a skill legendary:

1. as you said, it 'gives' you back the spent perks so that you may redistribute them and

2. It allows your overall level to continue increasing. As you (prob) know, your overall level only increases when your individual skills increase. therefore when a skill is at 100 and can no longer go any higher, by using that skill it wont increase your overall level.

And no. it is no more powerful...

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer

Good gods, man.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I don't know if you can run out of things to do. Example: I usually level up to about level 20 before I even do an adventure or quest at the start of game just by running about the roads and having random encounters. You really can level easily without ever having to actually accomplish anything. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts