lets talk about vampires and wherewolves shall we?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

I would rather become???

• Total voters

jonathan90

well known member
some people who play skyrim do turn into vampires or get a vampire desease and they do not even know it entirely.

when the sun sets on the horizen you feel strange, and you begin to feel sick as you come down with vampiric desease.

I think this game is awsome when it comes to getting deseases,because there is all sorts of funny deseases you can catch.

but becoming a wherewolf is a great blessing I think?

or is it a curse?

but if you caught a vampire desease would you cure it or think its just cool to become a vampire?

tell me in this poll what you prefer to become, either a vampire or wherewolf?

and I cleared pinemoon cave of the vampires and I caught vampirus desease,just to let you know.if you do not want to be a vampire, always carry a cure desease potion with you always have them or make them yourself.because you never know what you might catch later on.plus, I did not want to become a vampire so I took a cure desease potion twice.

Rafter75

Depends a lot on what type of character your playing. My main is a mage assassin so the sneak and illusion bonuses vampires get are perfect. Immunity to disease and poisons is great too. Yet I have another character that hates vampires. I would say vampires have more benefits than werewolves. But that's just my opinion.

Krepency

My first post! I've surfed these forums for the past few weeks and finally decided it was time to make my an account. I hope to get to know this community and contribute greatly to these forums, but back to the topic at hand lol. I prefer to stay away from both of them but if I had to choice, I'd go werewolf since they dont burn in the sun and you can choice when to go into werewolf form. But I just bought Dawnguard today and I heard that they added perk tress for vamps and werewolf's in this DLC. So if that's true my mind may change about both creatures after seeing what each of their perk trees has to offer. Sorry for the long post... :-)

Well pre-dawnguard werewolf was definitely the way to go. You could run around and eat your victim's remains and it was all sweet. I tried out vampires and the only perk I benefitted from was cold resistance. I had no use for the other abilities and I reverted to an early werewolf save after a couple of vampire playing minutes. Then in dawnguard Lord Harkon came into the picture. Lets just say I became a lion among lambs;). Nothing stands in my way and being a vampire became the best option. Werewolfs have their new perks too but the ancient blood is too irresistible.

Rafter75

Well pre-dawnguard werewolf was definitely the way to go. You could run around and eat your victim's remains and it was all sweet. I tried out vampires and the only perk I benefitted from was cold resistance. I had no use for the other abilities and I reverted to an early werewolf save after a couple of vampire playing minutes. Then in dawnguard Lord Harkon came into the picture. Lets just say I became a lion among lambs;). Nothing stands in my way and being a vampire became the best option. Werewolfs have their new perks too but the ancient blood is too irresistible.
I'm agree 100% I should have mentioned I have dawnguard. Without any spoilers I have to say it's true. Prior to dawnguard werewolf > vampire. After dawnguard. Not even close. Vampires blow werewolves away.

Krepency

So Dawnguard does add perk trees for them. Nice. I bought it but haven't been on to play it yet. Might have to do that soon :) Is there a specific DLC i should play first? I know Dawnguard came out first but just curious if there's any reason its better to play one doc before the other.

Rafter75

So Dawnguard does add perk trees for them. Nice. I bought it but haven't been on to play it yet. Might have to do that soon :) Is there a specific DLC i should play first? I know Dawnguard came out first but just curious if there's any reason its better to play one doc before the other.

The big improvement on vampires goes way beyond perk trees. But I'll let you figure that out for yourself. Enjoy the dlc man.

Rafter75

You can do whichever dlc you want first they are all independent of each other. In dragonborn though, it makes some references to quests in skyrim.

Your can do the dlc in any order. It doesn't matter. I prefer dawnguard then Dragonborn. But that's just my preference.

Krepency

Ok thanks for the swift and helpful replies everyone. Happy gaming!

jonathan90

well known member
well,vampires are funny because they bite people and being a sneak vampire would be even funnier..

but there are vampire perks as well,in the DLC in which I have all 3 skyrim DLC content as well.

I never thought about being a vampire myself,but I decided on my secondary account I might just become one see how much fun it is to go around biting people's neck.mwhaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!and sneak up on them when they do not know about it in there houses. ;)

jonathan90

well known member
this is some pretty interesting info on becoming a vampire or wherewolf.I think I might become a wherewolf not a vampire lord.

jonathan90

well known member
as a vampire you have the option to taste and feed on that delicious sweet delicious blood!!!!whahahahahahahahaahaa!!!!!

jonathan90

well known member
no one on this forum will ever tempt me to join those vampire scum!!!!I will never join those discusting dark creatures of the twilight zone.I will always be a natural wood elf theif assassin.must........resist,vampire temptation!!!!!...................must not become a vampire must stay natural for myself!!!!!!

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
Vampire Lord
aa109c4ae8a76131d4f952045a40e409.jpg

Like a boss :cool:

Krepency

Then in dawnguard Lord Harkon came into the picture. Lets just say I became a lion among lambs;).

Pffft!!! Lion among lambs?! Then the companions came into the picture. Lets just say I HAVE A TAIL NOW;)!!!
Jealous? I think so!

Jk. Vampire Necromage FTW!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts