Lets Play: Would you rather?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
The mountains. I'm from Hawaii, so I think I've had my fill of the ocean (believe it or not).

Would you rather scale the heights of the Himalayas or surf Waimea Bay when the swells are peaking at 25 feet plus? (either one is :eek:)

S

SynnerLarkie

The mountains. I'm from Hawaii, so I think I've had my fill of the ocean (believe it or not).

Would you rather scale the heights of the Himalayas or surf Waimea Bay when the swells are peaking at 25 feet plus? (either one is :eek:)

omg from Hawaii and now in Seattle.... i think i hate you a little bit now. Himalayas. I have been to hawaii, we vacation there a lot when i was a teenager.. im still scared of the water (yes i know how to swim.. like a fluffing fish.. but i dont wanna be in water with things that can literally eat me.)

Would you rather want someone so bad you cant think about anything else have them then lose them, or want someone so bad you cant think about anything else and never act on it and keep them as your friend for life.

dunklunk

The first one, because at least you had them for a while. The second one's bad, because they'd be around as a friend, and that would be pure torture, seeing them and yet not doing anything about it.

Would you rather slather the hottest Thai hot sauce on your dish of choice, or the hottest Mexican hot sauce?

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Tough call.. I think I'd go with the Mexican hot sauce, though undoubtedly it is brutal as well. I've made the mistake of ordering dishes labled 'hot' in Thai restaurants, and they weren't lying about the hotness! One such experience was fiery enough to make the gods themselves weep tears of lava.. I lost all sensation and taste in my mouth for hours afterwards!

Would you rather be lost in the woods with Leatherface or Jason Voorhees stalking you?

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
Tough call.. I think I'd go with the Mexican hot sauce, though undoubtedly it is brutal as well. I've made the mistake of ordering dishes labled 'hot' in Thai restaurants, and they weren't lying about the hotness! One such experience was fiery enough to make the gods themselves weep tears of lava.. I lost all sensation and taste in my mouth for hours afterwards!

Would you rather be lost in the woods with Leatherface or Jason Voorhees stalking you?

Thai food for the win, my friend.

Given the choice and the setting, I'd take Jason Vorhees any day. He's prone to agonizingly slow movements, he appears to target mainly teenagers and seems a bit on the dim side. I'm sure Leatherface wasn't the valedictorian of his class (did he go to school?), but he's clearly and undeniably insane. While Jason is driven primarily by vengeance and anger, Leatherface wants to make you dead because Leatherface wants you dead. Not to mention, being stuck in a forest and all, if you were to run up a tree, Jason wields a machete. Good luck chopping down a tree with a machete. Leatherface, on the other hand... wields a chainsaw. Lastly, if it came down to the death, give me a quick, clean machete to the face any day over the agonizing punishment that would be inflicted upon you should Leatherface catch you with that chainsaw. He also gives me that creeper vibe that usually indicates a high likelihood of soul burning rape.

So, if you were forced to listen to only one album every waking moment for the rest of your life, would you rather it be a Justin Bieber album or Barbera Streisand's A Christmas Album?

sticfigur

The Khajiit Brawler
tour de france at least you have a bike

would you rather be super smart but hated or super dumb but loved?

dunklunk

By loved, does that equal scoring at will? And how hated? Hated enough to not being able to show your face in public? If yes to the former, I'll go with that one. Actually, if yes to both, I'll still go with the former! :D

Would you rather be a passenger in an F1 race car or in an FA/18 Hornet, a la The Blue Angels?

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I'd rather test my tolerance for G-forces on terra firma, so F1 it is!

Would you rather be lost at sea, drifting on a small raft with no notion of where to find dry land, or trapped on the top floor of a burning skyscraper?

dunklunk

Is there one of those "In case of emergency, break glass to use parachute" thingies nearby? Man, that's a tough one. Think I'd take my chances with the burning skyscraper. If it's a tall enough building, hopefully they can use some kinda rescue helicopter to get my soon-to-be-charred ass off of it. The raft? Only upside I see from that is you get a killer tan. Plus, I've seen Jaws too many times. :eek:

Would you rather have the skills/powers of the Aliens or the Predators, and why? (referencing the movies, of course)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Hmm, the parachute would feel like cheating in this scenario :p So let's say your choices are limited to trying your luck at playing spider man and climbing down on the outside of the building, or trying to fight the fire with an extinguisher and hope you last long enough for the rescue chopper to get there.

I'd rather have the skills of the predator, because they have the intellect and high-tech gadgets that the primitive xenomorph aliens lack (though the latter do possess deadly natural weaponry and cunning) :cool:

Would you rather try to climb Mount Everest with insufficient gear and no sherpas to aid you, or venture into the deepest, darkest heart of Africa with no compass or map and precious little equipment?

EleanorUnicorn

Deepest darkest heart of Africa for the win lol.. No friggin way I'd ever try and climb Everest. It's too cold, too steep, no oxygen, I'm far too lazy and would almost definetley die. The north of Brazil is very similar to a lot of African countries, I'm already aclimatised to the heat and humidity, and as long as I had a mosquito net, knife, hammock and enough water, I think I could probably survive (much better chance than surviving Everest anyway). Plenty of fruit trees in the deepest darkest heart of Africa :D
Would you rather.. have a pet kangaroo, or a tank?

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Good call Eleanor! :D I guess you if anyone would survive the heart of Africa, what with being acclimated to the equator already :cool:

A pet Kangaroo would be awesome! Would have to tread carefully, though.. I've seen videos of what they can do to careless tourists who think they're oversized stuffed toys on springs.. :eek:

Would you rather eat half a bucket of fried cockroaches or a sheep's head, brains and all?

EleanorUnicorn

yaaay! i win for being aclimatised :D lol
and that is an EASY question, obviously sheeps head! you are forgetting that in scotland we eat spiced sheep stomach/intenstines (haggis), which is actually really tasty :p ! i hate cockroaches, there are MILLIONS over here.. some of them ACTUALLY FLY. seriously, i friggin hate them. i scream like a little girl if one comes near me. sheeps head could be quite yummy :)
ok.. would you rather.. eat breast milk cheese made from the most disgusting woman you know, and savour every bite? or have to suck your worst enemys big toe, for a full 5 minutes? decisions, decisions..

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Yay for the acclimated nipple wizard! :p
Damn it, I should've remembered you're from Scotland, and you guys go through inedible sheep bits like a fat kid goes through cake :D This one was too obvious for ya!

Well you're not giving me easy options, but I think I'd rather eat the breast milk cheese. At least I'd keep my honor.. sort of :eek: Plus the woman might be disgusting, but who knows, the cheese could be entirely palatable! At least I'm hoping in vain optimism that it would be!

Would you rather we lived in an anarchist society with very little if any rules (and lots of unrest, chaos and a general 'law of the jungle' on the streets), or an oppressive totalitarian regime with an iron grip on the populace?

EleanorUnicorn

you never know, the cheese could be quite nice! and maybe you could imagine it was from a cow or goat or something, so it wouldn't be as bad :p
hmmm.. anarchy, or totalitarianism? not too hard for me. i would choose anarchy (again, have become acustomed to lawlessness and corruption.. i live in quite a poor place, where bribes are common) because at least that way you would have total freedom. as a stoner, total freedom to smoke and grow whatever i want would be fantastic. and i would just up the security of my home to make sure no rioters tried to break in or whatever, invest in an electric fence and some sort of electric weapon etc. having read 1984 and studied soviet russia and eastern germany, i would say totalitarianism is my idea of hell. i have never been one for 'fitting in' or keeping quiet, and there's no way i could ever control my thoughts.. and i don't relish the thought of having my face chewed off by a rat either! so, anarchy :D
would you rather.. be from your country, finland? or if you could choose, would you have been from another country? this is gonna be interesting :D x

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
My thoughts exactly! :p If I tried my best to imagine I was eating, say, goat cheese, it might go down surprisingly easily!

I like the way you think ;) Which ties in to your question: would I rather be from Finland or someplace else? And the answer to that would be 'someplace else'. I have always had problems accepting the sheepish groveling to authority and blind trust in the government and its institutions that is so commonplace in Finland. Everyone spouts the same drivel and lives accordingly, "work and pay your outrageously high taxes because your government needs you to be an obedient drone, bow down and submit before authority, obey the good police officer because he is your friend, the doctor knows what's best because he is a medical professional.. blah blah blah". That's the kind of country this is, in a nutshell. Well let me tell you something.. the police is NOT your friend - they may be less corrupt than in many countries, but most of them act like SS-men and misuse their so-called authority (though there are always exceptions). And the government wants to run you ragged in the hamster wheel, bleed you dry and give you sh!tty social services such as a dysfunctional public healthcare system in return for your sky-high taxes. That, and the government ultimately bends over and takes it up the a$$ from a higher authority, the EU, incorporating ridiculous legislation (such as unwarranted restrictions on what you can grow, eat or what kind of supplements you can take) that only makes life more difficult. So yes, I am an advocate of moderate anarchism and libertarianism, and yes, I would rather have been born someplace with a wider acceptance of free thinking. I've never been a herd animal and I'll never become one, no matter how hard this country tries to indoctrinate people and create armies of mindless robots to keep its dysfunctional machine operational. /rant over :D

Whew! With all that said, there are many pros to living here, too, so it's not all bad ;)

Would you rather go without food for a week or without water for 2 days?

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Water for two days!

I can eat apples and oranges and the like and get all my water needs from them.

But you wouldn't want to make me hungry!

Would you rather be stuck in a small lift with a fat ugly naked woman or a thin disturbingly twitchy naked man?

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
the thin guy. cuz he's thin, he wouldnt touch me like the fat lady, and i could just close my eyes.

would you rather have heimsker from whiterun or cicero as a follower that you could not dismiss, they were invincible, and they kept their dialogue?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts